Macedonia..Beyond Alexander's Dream

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

LebaneseLion
Major
Human: Yes

Macedonia..Beyond Alexander's Dream

Post by LebaneseLion »

This will be based on myself(fiction of course)

If you listen to this while you read the paragraph you will know better of what is happening. Alexander The Magnificent

Story
Ptolemy: Many years ago, a man by the name of Alexander was born in the ancient city of Byblos(Jbeil) in 1990 at the end of a civil war between Christians and Muslims. When he was one Alexander's parents took him to Macedonia to live with his cousin while they would stay in Lebanon. As Alexander grew up he was very much interested in History, Politics, War, Religion and Empires. His favorite conqueror and emperor was Alexander the Great, a Macedonian. In 1995 Alexander received a letter from his Uncle in Beirut the Iranian agents ordered by the Supreme Ruler of Iran Khameni killed his father(who was a political activist for the Christians) in Beirut at the end of the civil and liberation war. Deeply angered by this, Alexander at the age of 5 decided one day to Conquer Iran and kill the Supreme Leader. He excelled through, elementary, middle and high school. When he finished University and entered the Macedonian senate the entire cabinet of Macedonia was killed in a car bomb caused by the Greeks. Everyone in Macedonia was shocked and were angered towards Greece. The Senate immediately saw Alexander as a leader for their country because he was energetic, intelligent and a wise leader, they chose him without his approval. On January 1st 2010 at the age of 20 he entered office. This largely reminded him of Alexander the Greats ascension into the throne. At once he re organized the cabinet and the military. This was the moment he was waiting for. As an excuse to invade greece he used the killings of the former cabinet and the oppression of Macedonians in Greece. Macedonia's glory was being restored.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LebaneseLion on Jun 23 2010, edited 3 times in total.
LebaneseLion
Major

Re: Macedonia..Beyond Alexander's Dream

Post by LebaneseLion »

Invasion of Greece, the first step in conquering Alexanders former empire and beyond(pictures are from bottom up..)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by LebaneseLion on Jun 22 2010, edited 1 time in total.
LebaneseLion
Major

Post by LebaneseLion »

Greece surrenders and Athens is partly burned. With Greece gone, Alexander focuses attention towards Turkey, yet the Balkans need to be stabilized. What is your opinion. A direct invasion of Bulgaria and Albania or a full scale war with Turkey?
DavidKD
Sergeant

Post by DavidKD »

Turkey will declare war on you soon enough, grab all you can. :-)
Rhyus
Colonel

Post by Rhyus »

I say go for Albania then Bulgaria and then Turkey and good luck with your campaign. Also well done with the music thing you did it made quite exciting a bit like the beginning of a film, very dramatic good work
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

Who do you have the highest casus belli against?
I ask, because I try and avoid a bordering nation from declaring on your six while attacking another nation
LebaneseLion
Major

Post by LebaneseLion »

Angered by Macedonia's occupation of Greece, Albania breaks of diplomatic ties with Macedonia and many ethnic Macedonians are killed in Tirana. Due to this Barbaric behavior, Alexander orders all available Forces to deploy along the Albanian border. After a few hours, the war is declared by Macedonia. First The Albanian army sents artillery and light units, but they are no match for Alexander's Tanks and Infantry. Tirana capitulates in just a few days.

NOTE: PICTURES ARE BOTTOM FROM UP!
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Youve got a few invisible units there,did you use the hotfix ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Rhyus
Colonel

Post by Rhyus »

Can i just ask how you have got 1.6 trillion in your treasury after just 1 month of play
LebaneseLion
Major

Post by LebaneseLion »

Rhyus wrote:Can i just ask how you have got 1.6 trillion in your treasury after just 1 month of play
Haha I used cheats, It would have been really boring If I had to wait centuries for money
Rhyus
Colonel

Post by Rhyus »

What cheat did you use to get that much money
Rhyus
Colonel

Post by Rhyus »

So you typed the money well over a 100 times must have taken you ages :-)

Return to “After Action Reports”