US in Middle East AAR GC

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Mission Space
Colonel
Human: Yes

US in Middle East AAR GC

Post by Mission Space »

January 1st 2020-President Mission Space is elected to the US Govt.
After trying to gain neutrality with both Mexico and Cuba the United States has focused on building more military forces and creating alliances.

Current Allies of America August 1st 2020: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Australia, NZ, Canada, Brazil, Israel(kept it alive), Greece, Spain, Low Countries, Poland, south korea, taiwan, thailand and Austria.
After months of preparations it was time for the US to invade Iraq because France, Germany, Russia and China where all violating the Food for Oil resolution by selling weapons to Iraq and receiving oil. This time though the UK did not want to support its American ally and America had to go in alone with no allied support from NATO or the free world.

January 5th 2020, US declares war on the dictatorship of Iraq which its armed forces has grown to about a mere 300,000 soldiers. January 10th US Forces comprimised of Bradley's Abrams tanks, apaches, and other mechanized infantry measuring to about 15,000 launched an assault from Kuwait into iraq to capture Basra and cut Iraq from the Gulf.

January 12th 4 ranger and 2 special forces battalions are dropped in the North to capture airfields and to bring attention to the Iraqi army in order to relieve pressure on the southern force. january 20th 2020 Northern forces relieved by the 4th US Division that arrived from Turkey. Forces in the south continue to push towards baghdad but face large amounts of partisans, garrisons and egineer units along the way. Febuary 3rd US Forces capture Baghdad and Iraq falls.

Currently 1/3 of US Military is located in Iraq.

ABOUT 4 months later the Saudi Govt became radical and starting funding Al Qaeda Terrorists. US Forces launch a pre-emptive strike from the land quickly crushing Saudi forces. Due to the supply zones being nearly empty large quantities of air transports are sent to the area. June 27 Riyadh falls Saudi Arabia is gone.

June 30 Unkown suspects shot Kofi Annan to death all his "fraud" money goes to US soldiers family killed In iraq.

THE END!

sorry for grammer issues and lack of info, it's a late night AAR
TheBulgarian
Warrant Officer

Re: US in Middle East AAR GC

Post by TheBulgarian »

Well done for now i really like your story so far!
Macedonia
Is
Bulgaria
!!!
Humans evolved from apes,only the Macedonians evolved from the Bulgarians!!!
BULGARIA
UPON
ALL
New Mod Suggestion!SIGN UP
Mission Space
Colonel

Re: US in Middle East AAR GC

Post by Mission Space »

TheBulgarian wrote:Well done for now i really like your story so far!
Thank you actually, Miraculously I played as the US and managed to get some forces to the Middle East..I usually play as smaller superpowers like UK and France sometimes Germany. I'll try to make another one :-)

Return to “After Action Reports”