USAAR - No unit or man lost - GC

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Rhyus
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: USAAR - No unit or man lost - GC

Post by Rhyus »

Gonzar wrote:
Rhyus wrote:Well done so far looking like you will achieve your goal
Rhyus wrote:GOD will have his vengeance on you for all the innocents you have kill in your unholy and evil campaign :evil: :evil: :evil:
Do you have double personality? :-)
He he no i just think that someone should start ticking up for all these poor and defenseless country's and the innocent civilians that you kill. Like i have said before GENOSIIIIIIDE!!!!!!! :D
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Rhyus wrote:
He he no i just think that someone should start ticking up for all these poor and defenseless country's and the innocent civilians that you kill. Like i have said before GENOSIIIIIIDE!!!!!!! :D
I see. But no, you are wrong my friend. There is no killing or conquering with no reason. We just follow the steps of the great prophet tkobo, who showed us all how to fight a campaign without having to risk the life of our citizens.

The world will be a much better place when we are done. It is a much better place now for over 1 billion people. Once we were 300 mill of lucky citizens that lived in a first world, but we have been giving the nationality and full vote rights to all new citizens of those conquered regions.

We are bringing democracy and human rights to the whole world. There will be no more "third" world countries. No more fanaticism, dictatorships, hungers or wars, no more explotation of the poor, the weak, the forgotten, no more illiteracy, discrimination and subjugation of the woman, no more teocracies, no more darkness. We bring light and hope, we bring a future of equality of oportunities, a future of real human dignity.

Be enlightned my friend, don't be afraid, this is indeed the war to end all wars.
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

BRIEF CAMPAIGNS of 2031 (Part 3)

ARMENIA

6th Aug 2031 Armenia declares war. They have been at war with Rusia since 2020 and have been surprisingly succesfull. As you can see their present territory is four times the original. They have even three military complexes (two of them taken from Rusia) and produce a good number of units. Declare war to us will end all their victories. This was a big mistake for them.
USA-Armenia-001.png
20th Nov 2031 Armenia surrenders.
USA-Armenia-002.png
BOTSWANA

8th Sep 2031 Botswana declares war on us.
4th Nov 2031 Botswana surrenders.
USA-Botswana-001.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Summary for Year 2031
USA-2032.png
Pop: 1017 Mill
Tech Level: 176
Missile Fab capacity: 4000
Missile Types: UGM-104 Taphius
At war with: Egypt, China, Cameroon

Enemy
Destroyed Cities: 948
Killed Units: 6282
Civilian Casualties: 359,3 Mill

Countries defeated: Cuba, Angola, Congo DR, Sudan, Uganda, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Yemen, Ethiopia, México, Irak, Somalia, Oman, Bahrain, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Iran, Pakistan, Turkmenistán, Kuwait, Uzbekistán, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kirgyzstan, Belize, Qatar, Burundi, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Rwanda, Central Africa, UAE, Zambia, Armenia, Botswana.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rhyus
Colonel

Post by Rhyus »

[/quote]We are bringing democracy and human rights to the whole world. There will be no more "third" world countries. No more fanaticism, dictatorships, hungers or wars, no more explotation of the poor, the weak, the forgotten, no more illiteracy, discrimination and subjugation of the woman, no more teocracies, no more darkness. We bring light and hope, we bring a future of equality of oportunities, a future of real human dignity.[/quote]

This is what all leaders say to justify wars, conquest and the killing of innocent people :-)

[/quote]Be enlightned my friend, don't be afraid, this is indeed the war to end all wars.[/quote]

Thats what they said about the world wars :-)
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

BRIEF CAMPAIGNS of 2032

CAMEROON

29th May 2031 Cameroon declares war.
7th Feb 2032 Cameroon surrenders.
USA-Cameroon-001.png
NIGERIA

19th Feb 2032 Nigeria declares war on us.
25th Jul 2032 Nigeria surrenders.
USA-Nigeria-001.png
EQUATORIAL GUINEA

28th Jul 2032 Eq. Guinea declares war on us.
31th Jul 2032 They surrender.
USA-EqGuinea-001.png
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

DJIBOUTI

10th Aug 2032 Djibouti declares war.
12th Aug 2032 Djibouti surrenders.
USA-Djibouti-001.png
COSTA RICA

19th Aug 2032 We declare war on Costa Rica.
24th Sep 2032 Costa Rica surrenders.
USA-CostaRica-001.png
ERITREA

25th Aug 2032 Eritrea declares war.
6th Sep 2032 Eritrea surrenders.
USA-Eritrea-001.png
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Hey now ! Dont be making me out as a prophet ! That would cost me my atheist membership card for sure :P And in the future, when atheism is fully reconized for the evolutionary step in reason it is, we will get free parking for possessing that little gem of a card :P
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

tkobo wrote:Hey now ! Dont be making me out as a prophet ! That would cost me my atheist membership card for sure :P And in the future, when atheism is fully reconized for the evolutionary step in reason it is, we will get free parking for possessing that little gem of a card :P
Ok, i didn't know you are that sensible towards the word "prophet". It has never be my intention that you loose this wonderfull futuristic free parking card :lol:.
Also...i don't want to detroy your hopes, but not so sure anytime soon reason will win over religiosity, just for the case try to get another less praiseworthy but more usual parking card. :-)
Last edited by Gonzar on Mar 17 2010, edited 1 time in total.
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

BRIEF CAMPAIGNS of 2032 (Part 2)

PANAMA

22th Oct 2032 Panama declares war.
14th Nov 2032 Panama surrenders.
USA-Panama-001.png
GABON

4th Sep 2032 Gabon declares war.
7th Dec 2032 They surrender.
USA-Gabon-001.png
NIGER

18th Sep 2032 Niger declares war on us.
21th Dec 2032 Niger surrenders.
USA-Niger-001.png
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

EGYPT

19th Mar 2031 Egypt declares war on us. They are still at war with Lybia and Israel, so i don’t expect a big offensive at my border.
USA-Egypt-001.png
26th Dec 2032 Egypt surrenders. Country is split between Irael, Libya and us. We have now access to the mediterranean.
USA-Egypt-002.png
We had also our third election campaign on 30th Oct 2032. Result: Decisive Election Victory.
USA-Elections-2032.png
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Summary for Year 2032
USA-2033.png
Pop: 1263 Mill
Tech Level: 176
Missile Fab capacity: 4000
Missile Types: UGM-104 Taphius
At war with: China, Chad, Mali

Enemy
Destroyed Cities: 1180
Killed Units: 8661
Civilian Casualties: 471,4 Mill

Countries defeated: Cuba, Angola, Congo DR, Sudan, Uganda, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Yemen, Ethiopia, México, Irak, Somalia, Oman, Bahrain, Guatemala, El Salvador, Honduras, Nicaragua, Iran, Pakistan, Turkmenistán, Kuwait, Uzbekistán, Kazakhstan, Tajikistan, Kirgyzstan, Belize, Qatar, Burundi, Azerbaijan, Afghanistan, Rwanda, Central Africa, UAE, Zambia, Cameroon, Armenia, Botswana, Nigeria, Equat. Guinea, Djibouti, Costa Rica, Panama, Eritrea, Gabon, Niger, Egypt.
Rhyus
Colonel

Post by Rhyus »

I cant wait to see what happens when you go against a big power like Russia and china
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Rhyus wrote:I cant wait to see what happens when you go against a big power like Russia and china
Rusia, China and India will take a lot of time to conquer. These will be long campaigns stretching over many years because of the territory involved and the many (really many) missiles they will require. I will try to report those campaigns a bit more in detail, though i am not sure yet if i will split them in several phases over the years or report them once concluded. Probably the first one, but we will see.

I havent have time to play in the last days, but i will make a small report about some changes regarding allies.
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

ABOUT ALLIES AND LOYALTY

13 years have past since game start. During this time i have been helping Israel with suplies and some units. The help was important during the first couple of years and much less after that. Thanks to it they manage to keep their military power full active and conquered Libanon, Syria, Jordan and parts of Saudi Arabia and Irak. They are now at war with Turkey.
USA-Israel-001.png
After all this help i am not feeling like it would logic for USA to attack Israel to conquer it, it would be much more realistic to just ally them. I know that one of my house rules at the beginning says that we will have no allies beside the starting Canada, but i think it is time to reconsider it, at least partially. The main reason to not have allies was to force me to conquer or stablish supply sources in other continents or regions. We have already done it with amphibious operations in Africa, Middle East and Asia. We are also bordering Israel at the moment, so making them allies would not give me any advantage regarding this.

I sent the offer.
USA-Israel-002.png
And they accept.
USA-Israel-003.png

Return to “After Action Reports”