USAAR - No unit or man lost - GC

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Re: USAAR - No unit or man lost - GC

Post by Gonzar »

The war with Mexico was a long one. It took almost two years and was very bloody. Partially it was a consequence of my actions, after my war declaration several countries declared war on me during this time, so that i run out of missiles and had to wait to more batches being finished. That happened several times and slowed things down.

There were two smaller wars during 2027 that could be finished in that year so before we report the mexican campaign it could be better to briefly described those two wars.

KENYA CAMPAIGN

20th May 2027 Kenya declares war on us. They have been a long time at war with other neighbours while having a small military fab capacity, so i don’t expect them to have many units.
USA-Kenya-001.png
The missile campaign goes well and soon most units are killed.

21th Jul 2027 Kenya surrender. We got 5 cities and most of their land.
USA-Kenya-002.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

YEMEN CAMPAIGN

31th May 2027 Yemen declares war on us. They have been at peace since game begin, so they will have many tank and infantry units. Our first objective will be to destroy the single land military fab complex and to destroy all incoming land units. When their offensive slow down, we will target all barracks and airfields.
USA-Yemen-001.png
1st Jul 2027 Everything went fine. We managed to stop their units at the border and to destroy all military facilities. Now we must destroy all garrisoned cities. More than 300 enemy units have been killed so far.

31th Jul 2027 We destroy the capital and they inmediately surrender. There was one city left.
USA-Yemen-002.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Summary for Year 2027
USA-2028.png
Pop: 595 Mill
Tech Level: 176
Missile Fab capacity: 3400
Missile Types: Trident III-C1, UGM-104 Taphius
At war with: Mexico, Ethiopia

Enemy
Destroyed Cities: 301
Killed Units: 1506
Civilian Casualties: 126,0 Mill

Countries defeated: Cuba, Angola, Congo DR, Sudan, Uganda, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Yemen
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

ETHIOPIA CAMPAIGN

17th Sep 2027 Ethiopia declares war on us. We hava a large common border. They have been at war with almost all neighbours since 2020. At the moment they are still at war with Somalia at the south and Djibouti to the east, both will probably take large portions of the land as soon as we begin our missile campaign and destroy the ethiopian fabrication and repair facilities.
USA-Ethiopia-001.png
1st Jan 2028 We have taken several times the capital, destroyed 29 cities and killed 129 units. The ethiopian land is now divided into several still non conquered sections. Our bombardment campaign will continues and we are confident that they will surrender in the next months.
USA-Ethiopia-002.png
1st Mar 2028 They finally surrender. We had to destroy all cities and got most of their former land.
USA-Ethiopia-003.png
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

MEXICO CAMPAIGN

19 May 2027 We declare war on Mexico.

1st Jul 2027 All land military fabs are destroyed, as well over 40 cities along the border and Baja California, which is already in our hands. We continue bombarding barracks, airfields and aproaching units. About 140 enemy units have been already killed.
USA-Mexico-001.png
29th Jul 2027 We begin to advance into mexican territory (beyond Baja that is). Our goal is to take ungarrisoned cities. For now we have manage to get 7 of them. Still many, many cities left to bombard though.

1st Jan 2028 We have been slowly advancing towards the capital. 67 cities and 249 units have already been destroyed. The mexican campaign has been frozen in the last months though, because we are concentrating our firepower on Ethiopia to get their surrender.
USA-Mexico-002.png
1st Jan 2029 Two thirds of the country is already conquered. More than 150 cities have been destroyed so far. Still they didn’t surrender, though they will not hold much longer i guess.

8th Feb 2029 Mexico surrenders at last. We had to conquer or destroy each and every city to finish this war. The number of destroyed cities and civilian casualties are huge, quite huge.
USA-Mexico-003.png
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Summary for Year 2028
USA-2029.png
Pop: 679 Mill
Tech Level: 176
Missile Fab capacity: 3700
Missile Types: UGM-104 Taphius
At war with: Mexico, Irak, Iran

Enemy
Destroyed Cities: 432
Killed Units: 1968
Civilian Casualties: 182,2 Mill

Countries defeated: Cuba, Angola, Congo DR, Sudan, Uganda, Saudi Arabia, Kenya, Yemen, Ethiopia
Rhyus
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Rhyus »

Only one thing to say so far GENOCIDE!!!!!!! :D
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Rhyus wrote:Only one thing to say so far GENOCIDE!!!!!!! :D
Thats right :-) .

It is possible to achieve the "no unit lost" goal without destroying any city at all, but unfortunately it is not possible to defeat a country and achieve the "no man lost" without destroying most of their cities. At least i haven't found an alternative to this.

Things will get even much worse when we have to deal with the two population monster on earth: India and China.
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

IRAK CAMPAIGN

19th May 2028 Irak declares war on us for no apparent reason. They have been at war with Iran and Israel for a long time now, so i don’t expect them storming our common border. In fact, once we destroy their military production facilities i guess they will be soon overrun by their other enemies. This could be a short war, we will see.
USA-Irak-001.png
20th May 2028 Interesting, they have hordes of almost useless, obsolete chopters and many long range missile artillery near their capital, which, considering their non-existent missile production, are also quite useless.
USA-Irak-002.png
22th May We begin our bombardment campaign.

15th Jul 2028 All cities are destroyed, as well as most units. Unfortunately their last capital, and now an “undead capital” lies in an area surrounded by Turkey, which is not at war with them. Thus I am not sure how long will it take for them to surrender.

11th May 2029 Irak surrender at last.
USA-Irak-003.png
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

IRAN CAMPAIGN

13th Aug 2028 Now that we have a small common border, Iran declares war on us. They are at war with all their neighbours, it seems that wasn’t enough for them and happily declare war on us. Most iranian forces are killed or committed to other active fronts, so i don’t expect them storming into our border neither.
USA-Iran-001.png
I will spend some missiles destroying their military production capaciy, but their conquest will have to wait until Mexico is defeated.

20th Mar 2030 Iran surrenders at last. Most territory goes to Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan.
Unfortunately i have lost the shot from Iran surrender. Here are the casualties of this war.
USA-Iran-002.png
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

At the end of 2028 both main campaigns, Irak and Iran, were that advance that their surrender was just a matter of time. Again all countries seemed to be in good terms with USA, so more war declarations didn’t seemed unlikely. Time for me to declare war to someone. Soon after I decided to attack Somalia, this started a number of several war declarations by some minors that I will summary as brief campaigns.

BRIEF CAMPAIGNS of 2029

SOMALIA

18th May 2029 We declare war on Somalia.
11th Jun 2029 Somalia surrenders.
USA-Somalia-002.png
OMAN

20th May 2029 Oman declares war on us.
12th Jul 2029 Oman surrenders.
USA-Oman-002.png
BAHRAIN

1st Jun 2029 Bahrain declares war on us.
3th Jun 2029 Bahrain surrenders.
USA-Bahrain-002.png
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

You used to, and i think your still supposed to ,be able to cause a region to fall by destroying all its military units.But with garrisons,im not sure how it works, and with the undead units that can now pop-up.....
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

I fortot to mention that on 30 october 2028 there were also elections, the second elections in this game. Result: Decisive election victory.
USA-Elections-2028.png
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

BRIEF CAMPAIGNS of 2029 (Part 2)

GUATEMALA

12th Jun 2029 Guatemala declares war on us
16th Jun 2029 Guatemala surrenders.
USA-Guatemala-002.png
EL SALVADOR

28th Jun 2029 El Salvador declares war on us
1st Jul 2029 El Salvador surrenders.
USA-Salvador-002.png
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

USA-Honduras-001.png
HONDURAS

9th Aug 2029 Honduras declares war.
15th Aug 2029 Honduras is conquered.

NICARAGUA

22th Aug 2029 Nicaragua declares war.
26th Aug 2029 Nicaragua is eliminated.
USA-Nicaragua-002.png

Return to “After Action Reports”