USAAR - No unit or man lost - GC

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Re: USAAR - No unit or man lost - GC

Post by Gonzar »

Rhyus wrote:Well done. Who took out the UK.
Spain, they took all west europe.

tkobo wrote:/em tkobo bows before Gonzar the Great
Gonzar bows before tkobo, who showed the way for the ultimative no-casualty victory. :-)

Ruges wrote:Good job. Although I must wonder how this would pan out with my latest mod and the patch...
Probably worth a try, though i am a bit tired of missile warfare atm :-).
I have downloaded the last version of your mod and will play the next game with it. I am quite curious to see how the AI behaves.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

I feel bad for the next person who tries now that the AI actively uses its subs :lol:
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Rhyus
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Rhyus »

Gonzar wrote:
Rhyus wrote:Well done. Who took out the UK.
Spain, they took all west europe.
Cant believe that Spain took out the UK What happened. Also this is the first time that i have known the AI take out the UK
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Spain had already conquered Portugal, France, Italy and some others by the time UK declared war on them, if i recall right. They already had many units and fabs. Spanish troops crossed through the "bridge" between France and UK and also made some amphibious landings in the south. I didn't help them with units or resources. I just accepted the usual trade suggestions they made from time to time. But i didn't follow very close this invasion as i was monitoring my own conflicts.
Rhyus
Colonel

Post by Rhyus »

Thanx for that mate and well done again
domcoppinger
Colonel

Post by domcoppinger »

How long did this take you in real life time?
Much Thanks

- [On the topic of timelines] "Time isn't made of lines, it is made of circles, that's why clocks are round!" - Unknown-

Number 46-48
Gonzar
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Gonzar »

Can't remember exactly, but about three months probably. It was quite fun this campaign, even more once world conquest was achieved, though a bit tedious at the end. Just plain misssile warfare isn't that involving as a standard camaign with land, air and naval units. I still remember the Mongol AAR during the war against goliath China, when with only a few land and air units and almost no manpower every fight and every casualty counted and the challenge was intense. In this campaign the challenge was to see if the main objective (world conquest with not a single casualty) was possible to achieve , but once it was clear that it could be done, the main challenge was more in no making any mistakes than in warfare. Still, probably an interesting read just to see how it was accomplish.
Niko465
Colonel

Post by Niko465 »

Damn impressive.
But don't be surprised if you got to deal with massive rebellions x)
There is at least 1 000 000 000 persons who loved someone killed by your missiles.
Nicolau Abraão Rojas
Brazillian United Front
South East State

Return to “After Action Reports”