AAR THE REBUILD OF THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC with photos

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: AAR THE REBUILD OF THE UNITED ARAB REPUBLIC with photos

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

8 aug

after mid night with 10 minutes

the egyption national radio (el rab voice ) said that :

We received the following statement,

The Egyptian armed forces attacked the Israeli enemy east Sinai at midnight on August 8

The attack began our troops air valiant air along the border

Then the Egyptian model Mqatlatna Chief Babo Mediterranean and cut the enemy to attack at sea and sunken successfully and returned safely to the aircraft carriers

The military then our submarines to plunge more than five pieces other marine

The attack began at the same time and under the roar of planes our brave soldiers of the army and the army the fifth field the first field

Where the heroes entered deep into the enemy's territory from the north area of Rafah to the south by hand Rasa Eilat
Our forces have demolished 14 battalions of the enemy, while losing only two battalions
Has elapsed since the offensive began nearly two and a half we bring you the news as soon as received from the front

Here is Cairo

photos from the battle field

planing the air strike

planning the navy attack by fighters

operation badr started

battle warm up

advancing in enemy teritory

list with our loses and victories

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

STILL GOT THE PIECES OF THOSE DESTROYED ISRAELI TANKS
LONG LIVE EGYPTION PEOPLE
LONG LIVE EGYPT
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

Radio Voice of the Arabs

We have received the following news from the front

Completed our ground and under air cover military incursion to the east of the Sinai unequivocally vindicated supply route from the cities where there is fighting

On the northern border on the ground forces moved into Rafah after he sacked the city and urban warfare now going on in the inner city

The general said the army's first refused to be named, said the military first and depending on the plan specified time from the command staff had begun to move in several directions to support the Fifth Army

The nation's leader, delivered a statement in the national parliament was announced by the United Arab Republic

He expressed in his speech that he sends a strong message for all countries allied with Israel demanding neutrality and non-interference

Missiles which he said the Egyptian-Arab model of Shaheen and the earthquake and Kondr capable of striking deep in the depths of Israel and its allies

The front, began to collapse For his part, Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon for sending an SOS because the existence of Israel paved the elimination

TV and announced that the enemy losses now stands at nearly 30,000 fighters or more, and a much larger number of prisoners

This is what our response until twelve o'clock we will bring you in precise detail the future deployments

Here is Cairo

pics from the front

our missile wall stop the enemies

the enemy air forces iad run away ofour great air forces eaf

the 1st army start action ater warming up the attack 2nd step

the list of loses and victories

that was after 12 hours of the attack

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

August 10, 2028 The time now one must midnight

Radio Voice of the Arabs

And our response to the following news from the front

Colonel Suleiman, quoting the commander of the Second Army V

Front collapsed enemy in the east and south, and the whole of our forces to seize the city Daimona

And announced that the complex Ramon military industries of the enemy had surrendered after army troops surrounded him and the first step by artillery fire

He also stressed that the Colonel on the southern front of the enemy all have fallen and not left them so far, but the port of Eilat and besieged by the Third Brigade of the Mechanized Infantry of the Army's first

He also stressed that the attack is currently being developed to advance units of the Republican Guard to fill the pockets of the enemy in the north in the direction of Tel Aviv

On the other side he told Army Radio after the fall of both Ramon and Daimona in the hands of Egyptian forces attacking and stressed that the rapid pace and the movement of Egyptian troops are expected to start fighting the war in cities on the outskirts of Jerusalem during the four and twenty hours the next

On the other hand told the citizens in Suez on the watch of the first Corps of the Fourth Army, spanning the Suez Canal in the direction of the front and the Second Corps west of Cairo replaced semblance capacity as the acting commander of the Republican Guard

The casualties of the Israeli army and reached about 87 battalions in addition to the complete destruction of the Air Force after the air strike, which wiped M livelihood of the Israeli air of history, while our military losses so far are 30 battalions
That's all what our response during the past six hours we will bring you the latest news as soon as they appear in the next newsletter

Here is Cairo

pics from the front

the 2nd corps of the 4th army advance towards the front preparing to stop an counter attack

the city of dimona fall in our hand

surronding the city of ramon

the city fall in our ands ramon

enemy never stand the iaf is history

our armies push forward to tel aviv

the list of loses and victories

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

August 11

Radio Voice of the Arabs greet you and provide you the newsletter

Badr Operations Command announced today the acquisition of the last strongholds of the port of Eilat, Israeli troops in southern Israel and has therefore begin the siege of the northern Israeli city

On the other hand Israeli Army radio that he lost more than 121 battalions so far since the war began

In an interview with one of the soldiers of the battalion that captured the port of Eilat, said: "We fought fiercely for three days and will not back down now to forward the meeting in Jerusalem

In the meantime, said the Egyptian Air Force air strike on its second round of hostilities Badr successor to the first air strike, which led to the downfall of Ramon Dimona and last but not least Eilat

In an interview with Sawt Al Arab, the commander of the Corps of logistical support and air defense artillery and supplies have been re-deployment of forces, artillery and air defense to cover up the army which has been fighting to the north of Israel

With the intensification of the pace of the fighting near the capital of the Israeli leadership took a decision to staff affected by the two armies, battalions fifth and first played the fighting which had assumed from the outset and the establishment of replacements of the Fourth Army to resume hostilities with the suggestion it might call the Sixth Army, if necessary

That's all and our response so far, we will bring you the news, upon arrival

Here is Cairo

pics from the front

controling elat

the 2nd air strike

the israeli army collapse

list of loses and victories

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

August 12 at noon hour

Radio Voice of the Arabs

Succeeded in our Egyptian and Arab incursions into enemy territory after heavy fighting inside the city of Rafah and military sources in the Chiefs of Staff, the city had fallen to the livelihood of Egypt after the bloody war of the cities where

As announced in a statement that the leadership of both armies, the first and fifth take the town of Beer Sheva and then full control over the military base Herron
The Israeli army spokesman said they incur heavy losses in scare off, and movement of escape attempts by members of the Israeli army as well as cases of suicide especially for those who have witnessed the frequent battles in the southern front also announced that since the war began and so far his forces suffered more than 166 battalion

And in the unique event has been withdrawn, an estimated 70 battalions of combat armies, first, fifth and sent back for repairs Alusianh have been replaced by the troop of the Fourth Army to be the beginning of his tackle in the battles

It also is being tried on one of the battalion commanders who refused orders issued before the war he engaged with the enemy, citing that he rejected violence and has not told us so far sentence

This was all possible and our response until we will bring you the news, as they were received

Here is Cairo

pics from the front

the war warm up

the 4th army start to move toward the battle field

rafah fall in our hands

beer sheva fall in our hands

herron fall in our hand

list of loses and victories

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

is any body is reading this aar

i stoped the war now pause and i didn't play for about aday just waiting to her from you

what do you think any sugestions

but no body said any thing

it's like talking to myself

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

actually yes i am paying full attention to this aar & i think you are doing a good job but i think that you should raise your defcon to 1 & spend fully on maintenance so that your troops be better trained & keep it up :D
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Awseome man, keep it up :-)
Nikola Serb
Captain

Post by Nikola Serb »

Me too. :D
Dropped by invaders, BOMB RAID IN VAIN!
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

THANKS NOw I CAN CONTINUE

the maintain was half the recomanded i rise it to the recomanded

August 23

Radio Voice of the Arabs

We received the following statement,

After continued by the Egyptian armed forces in the territory of the enemy succeeded after a week of blockade in the capture of Gaza and freed from the Israeli enemy and met the people of Gaza reminded elation and cheers and welcome to Egypt and the United Arab Republic

And followed the progress of our Amslhp surrounded the town of Jabalya, which is about liberation from the grip of the enemy

At the level of combat ground forces, it had been withdrawn most of the brigades, the two armies first, fifth and back to war production plants for the maintenance of vehicles
Has been replaced by fresh troops from the two armies, the sixth and seventh

At the domestic level parliament has approved a draft resolution submitted by the Secretary of Defense to increase the training budget and prepare for the army to reach the rate recommended to raise the performance of our armed forces on the front

The Chiefs of Staff set up a new center for the renewal and maintenance of units, but a center Ramen, which was captured from the enemy

The enemy losses estimated at about 201 battalion since the war began

We will bring you the news, as they were received
Here is Cairo

pics from the front

the 5th , 1st army retreating when the 6 ,7 th armies advance

gaza is ours

situation now so static

list of victories , loses

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

September 17

Egyptian Channel One television

National Anthem

Said the General Command of the Egyptian armed forces

At the end of hostilities Arai United Arab Republic after seizing the capital of Israel, Jerusalem,

He surrendered to the rest of the members of the IDF and has been approved for a general amnesty ran the requirement to surrender them immediately to the Egyptian forces

And made our forces to recover met with Syrian territory brother to Damascus, but was surprised by the presence of our troops by Iranian forces from the north to Aleppo There has been no comment so far

And our troops are armed with a military parade in the city of Jerusalem

In spite of the serious work done by the Republic of Iran, but he will be condoning it for full-time to celebrate the victory

Announced today, 17 September each year a national holiday of the United Arab Republic

vedio of the military operations

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dwygkTc ... re=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAdJNwBy ... re=related

and now pics from the front

the begin of plan b

cities fall one by one

the way to jeursalam

they make halab thier new cap

but fall too

and the iranian take a lot of lands mostly deserts with no efforts now i thnik thier will be problems

our new uar united arab republic

our loses during war

photos with our great soldiers

some of the israeli p o w

so any comments what do you think

i know that iran sooner or later will think ot attack me but i need to rebuild my economy
Last edited by GENERAL.I.A.Z on Dec 26 2009, edited 1 time in total.

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

24 sep

after the great victory

President decide that he must document the victory

And it has been the establishment of the Unknown Soldier monument to honor our brave soldiers who died in defense of the homeland

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

so people what do you think about the war

myself i think at the beging i wasn't paying enought for the army maintinenace and i think the massive air strike at the begining was good someway bt what do you think really was mistkes ?

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

hmm I dont know much about strategy in this game..but looks to me you did a pretty good job, especially with all those annoying garrisons. I say 3.9 stars on your AAR so far only reason didnt give you a 4 or 5 is because I want to see more :-)
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

tonight is the big show so wait and you will see thanks for reply

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

LONG LIVE EGYPT

Return to “After Action Reports”