Powerful and Prosperous Nation - North Korea

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

w00tang
Major
Human: Yes

Re: Powerful and Prosperous Nation - North Korea

Post by w00tang »

How many men did you use in the assault on Washington and what enemies did you encounter?
I met masses of artillery and a fair decent amount of AA and airforces, I ended up calling in around 450-470k men.
NEVER go to Canberra.
Porcupine1981
Captain

Post by Porcupine1981 »

Comrade w00tang, the history of the glorious campaign against the imperialist gangster enemy can best be researched in the autobiographical war diary of Our Dear Leader "Powerful and Prosperous Nation - North Korea" in volumes 4 through 6. However, you shall be given a short reply.

The assault on Washington D.C. was comprised of several stages. The first was to actually get there. This did not require an enormous force, since feeble and misguided American resistance was already quite week. Then three seperate offensives were required, each consisting of about half a million courageous and brave Korean soldiers, to take the capital. The first offensive targeted Fort A.P. Hill and served mainly to draw the mobile artillery reserves from the capital into the open field, where they could be destroyed by the second offensive.

The third offensive ran into not too much resistance, considering what had already happened before. Washington was not completely overstacked with units, there was an average of three to five units in each hex. These units were mostly artillery, anti-aircraft and infantry units, with occasional anti-tank units. There was a concentration of mortars in annapolis which were troublesome but not an insurmountable obstacle for the invincible Korean People's Army!

The DPRK offensive received invaluable support from the missile troops, who fired blankets of missiles at the enemy artillery before and during the assault, as well as the Korean People's Air Force, which did not directly support the ground combat but did manage to keep the cowardly and weak USAF occupied during this time. Additionally, nearby airfields were also struck with missiles prior to and during the attacks, with great effect I might add.
Porcupine1981
Captain

Post by Porcupine1981 »

Let me briefly apologize for the slow-down in posts. I have been loaded with work recently and had much less time for playing.

There has been a brief offensive into China, which has not achieved much apart from reaching the outskirts of Shenyang. We have agreed to a cease-fire with China while our troops recover. Attacking China is not fun, although it is considerably easier than fighting the USA.
N Katsyev
Private

Post by N Katsyev »

I am love, love, loving this AAR. I rarely read them but have been following the heroic march of peasants and workers with great attention. I wish you fortune in your war with the pseudo-communists of China. Also as a new player to this game I was shocked by your population after conquering Japan. Many millions have died in your wars, I didn't expect this to be so well modeled.
CptBritish
Brigadier Gen.

Post by CptBritish »

One of the best reads on here...

This plus "The Great Powers Multiplayer AAR" are the best i've read :)
Supporting Nuclear Power in the UK.

Just because the Japanese happened to build one near multiple fault lines doesn't make them any more dangerous than they were before the Earthquake.
Chesehead
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Chesehead »

Defently a good read. In your scenario, I would have simply gone nuclear.

Also, It wouldn't hurt to concentrait more on bombers. I find stacks of 15 bombers invaluable for blowing up artillary units.

Also, I discovered to deal with large stacks of ships that you might encounter in China and russia, air launched nuclear ASM work great. IDK if you set your nuke weps penalties to low like I always do, but it looks like your in a situation now where you can start to deal with more hostile states.

Return to “After Action Reports”