AAR-Texas Rises Again

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Graygan
Colonel

Re: AAR-Texas Rises Again

Post by Graygan »

July 27, 2022

Reached level 113 for Tech today. Second place behind Japan. They must be researching some of the techs that give a slight boost. I have not... not yet. Been focussing on mostly military techs and designs. Still have a ways to go as well. 60 or so designs/techs currently in the queue with only 17 research centers going. I'll catch up soon enough, I'm sure. West Germany is still at tech level 111. I'm surprised. I don't think very many of the techs I gave them had any boost attached to them, so they should be researching techs with boosts. Oh well. I'm sure they'll catch up eventually. Perhaps I should stop giving techs to the West Germans, Chinese, and Africans. That way they'll be able to do research on their own and I won't inadvertently give them a tech that could have boosted their tech level. Turkey is just plain screwed. They start out at such a low level of technology that I'm sure I ruined their ability to advance faster through research. Oh well. I can and will keep helping them. Probably Ireland as well.

August 9, 2022

Forces from Barcelona and Switzerland today removed the final vestiges of the Marseille government. West Germany also laid claim to some of the former Marseille lands.

August 30, 2022
TMB2.jpg
The TMB1(Texas Military Base 1) aka The Maze and/or Hell-Hole was formally opened today amidst much fanfare. This sprawling base is the new main training and production facility for the New Texas Navy Air Force. With 15 aircraft production facilities as well as 3 airfields, numerous classrooms, and 7 barracks, this base is poised to become the worlds greatest military training facility ever seen. Located in the plains of former Mexico, near the Rio Grande river, training grounds for most climates are within easy reach. Future planes include an expansion of 35 ground forces training and production facilities as well as hundreds of military missile manufacturing sites. The NTN(New Texas Navy) announced that the first group in training would be 15 squadrons of the V-44 Stork transport VTOL aircraft. These aircraft can fulfill a range of tasks from transporting the elite Green Berets to and from combat to resupplying whole divisions. Capable of operating from carriers with a long range and high speed, these aircraft are likely to see heavy use in any future conflict. The older training and production facilities for the NTNAF(New Texas Navy Air Force) will continue production of the F-35 carrier based fighter until such time as the new facilities are also producing fighters. At that time, the old facilities are scheduled to be scrapped and missile production facilities will replace them.

October 6, 2022

South Africa today requested an alliance with Texas. After due consideration, Governor Graygan and the state legislature declined to accept the treaty request. Citing the inability of the two nations to actually aid each other militarily Governor Graygan thanked the South African delegation for their interest and stated, "I'm sorry. It's not you, it's us. We're just not ready for that kind of commitment yet. I'm sure you'll be able to find someone else better suited to you. Just keep looking."

October 18, 2022

Threatening moves from the former United State of Wyoming has caused the government of Texas to say "Enough is enough. Put up or shut up."

October 20, 2022

After continued threats and grandstanding by the politicians in Wyoming, the Texas Army and Navy Air Force today crossed the border into Wyoming seeking to redress the wrongs administered by the Wyoming administration.

Hours later, the nation of Croatia fell.

October 21, 2022
War4a.jpg
The capitol of Wyoming fell very quickly after inflicting some heavy casualties on 2 engineering units who were merely trying to aid the citizens by removing broken debris and searching for people under the rubble of fallen buildings. Angered by this senseless violence on the part of Wyoming military units, front-line Texas units surrounded and slaughtered the dozen or so Wyoming units within the nearby Fort E Warren.

October 23, 2022

The troops of Wyoming, consisting of one lone garrison unit, fearing further vengeance for their atrocities, surrendered today. The politicians of Wyoming fled on a plane to an unknown destination. The people of Wyoming are now under Texan rule.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “After Action Reports”