War on China!

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nickcvader
Captain
Human: Yes

War on China!

Post by nickcvader »

My Dad won't let me take screen shots, so I will have to describe to to you.

It is now April 20th, 2026, I am playing as Germany. I now occupy all of Europe, and managed to get a Russian surrender on reaching the Ural Mountains. I am currently allied with the United States, which is in what seems to be conflicts breaking out between them and China. The Russian Remnants as I call them now reside in the Asian part of Russia now, and my military size is about 3.4 Million Staff. China-4.3 Million Staff.

Over the last few years, China has invaded and Occupied many nations, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Laos, Mongolia, Pakistan, and Indonesia (As well as an interesting invasion of Taiwan). China has continuously warred with the Americans, but ended in a ceasefire before any serious action took place. Now, I am in a strong alliance with the United States, Japan, and a United Korea.

On April 20th, the Chinese Declare war on South Korea.

April 21st- Chinese forces cross Korean Border and overwhelm the Korean Army. Within a few hours, the Korean Army is retreating from Pyongyang and moving South towards Seoul, Cury, and Inchon.

April 22nd-Japan Declares War on China. Russia declares war on South Korea and Japan.

April 23rd- Chinese forces capture Pyongyang unopposed. Chinese forces start crossing former DMZ into South Korea. Korea has since been in massive debt, and their military virtually gone after 2022.

April 26th- Chinese forces stopped East of Seoul. China declares war on United States

May 1st- Chinese forces take Seoul. Korean capitol moved to Pusan. Russian fighters take out most Korean air bases by this point. Russian fleet and jets bomb several Japanese airbases across Hokkaido, possibly as a pre-attack to an invasion of the Island, but probably not.

May 6th- American Warships arrive in Sea of Japan and bomb several Chinese units before being destroyed. Chinese forces arrive outside of Pusan.

May 10th- Battle of Pusan starts. Japanese warships cover Koreans in the city. Koreans hold lines well but are slowly destroyed.

May 17th- Pusan falls. Korea surrenders to China. Russia's involvement in the war is mostly over, and they are only at war with Japan.

May 18th- I declare war on China (Not Russia, since relations are going well). Most of my involvement will be naval and air.

May 19th- I sign Air Transit Treaty with Iran, Afghanistan, and Iraq. Several bomber squadrons are send to bomb Chinese air bases in Pakistan and India.

May 22nd- I start sending troops on transports to land on Sri Lanka, which is under Chinese Occupation. My navy is deployed, and carriers already in the Solomon Islands (I gained them in 2021), start moving to defend Japan.

May 25th- Continuous Bombing Raids take place. Most of my fighters and bombers in each raid return unharmed. Iran signs in an alliance with China, but remains neutral. China invades Afghanistan.

May 28th- Chinese tanks defeat Afghans at Kabul, and capture most southern cities. Afghanistan surrenders to China.

June 3rd- Iran cancels Air Transit Treaty. Australia declares war on China. Chinese vessels in Indonesia attack Australian ships.

This is as far as I got.
Ultimate_Waffle
Lieutenant

Re: War on China!

Post by Ultimate_Waffle »

Why won't your dad allow you to take screenshots?
nickcvader
Captain

Post by nickcvader »

Can't tell you, a little to personal, but I will try to describe to you what is happening.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Im not following a few things....
*Russia surrendered ?But still exists ?You mean you got a peace deal with them ?
*China invaded South Korea ,had south korea defeated north korea ?
*China successfully amphib invaded Taiwan ?Or it launched one that failed ?
*China has invaded and defeated India and Pakastan ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
nickcvader
Captain

Post by nickcvader »

Russia surrendered to me. They are not necessarily at war with me now, but I plan on invading them and I made a peace deal. North Korea beat South Korea, China is now in control of India/ Pakistan, as well as Indochina, and Indonesia. They also sucessfully invaded Taiwan a while back.
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

nickcvader wrote:Can't tell you, a little to personal

I don't care one way or the other but all a screen shot shows is the game. Not sure how that is personal since we all have it already. I Simply want to be sure we are typing about the same thing since you are rather young. Be sure he understands they are not asking for a picture of you, only of the actions you are describing within the game.

If need be have him take a look at some of the other AAR's to see the pics and where they are hosted. Plenty of free sites like Photobucket that allows you to keep your anonimity.

More people will pay attention to an AAR if it has pictures, is my only point. If you want people to follow the story, pics are the way to go. I enjoy reading AAR's and the more posted here the better. They tend to inspire others to post also. :)

Good luck.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “After Action Reports”