Trinidad goes crazy

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Trinidad goes crazy

Post by sa_3_d911 »

ok this is my first AAR i was first planing on doing it with Egypt (my own country ) but then i figured every one can take the world with Egypt, then i tried Lebanon but i decided to do it with a small country so i choose Trinidad/Tobago which is a small central American country just north to Venezuela Also i have decided not to simply write what happened i thought it would be more interesting to make it like an interview between me (now the former president of Trinidad) & one of the most famous Arab hosts he is amr addeb,also conditions of the game is diplomatic diff: very easy, military diff: very hard economic difficulty normal ,world volatility :high
so here it goes the start of the AAR the A.D is abbreviation to amr addeb & ME is me :P

A.D: hello & welcome in a new episode of cairo today(his show in reality by the Way) our guest today is the former president of Trinidad/Tobago he is responsible for massively changing trinidad from a developing nations to one of the richest ,most powerful nations on the planet at the time ,although he is currently on trial for invading all of the Americas & for disregard of UN decisions mr . mohamed welcome(my true name by the way)

ME:hello Mr. amr & welcome to all your viewers

A.D: why don't you tell us a little about the first day you assumed office

ME: it was 1 Jan 2020 after i assumed office my first decisions was to strengthen my relations with your own country (Egypt) & saudi arabia in my attempt to increase the diplomatic profile of my country after that i scrapped all my electric plants that uses petroleum to produce power so that i could have high surplus to export then i scrapped all the consumer & industrial facilities that was very small or medium sized because they were using space which was more needed , then i started massively searching for water to acquire in order to use them to export to countries like Saudi arabia at the time
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Re: Trinidad goes crazy

Post by sa_3_d911 »

A.D: even though you ruled a small country ,after only one year of holding office you have massed a massive amount of military power & building one of the highest build capabilities in that region isn't that true ? & why would you build that much of aircraft fabrications & land fabrications

ME: well first of all Mr.s amr don't forget that in one year i managed to provide my country with the highest GDP/c in the world ,i had also managed to explore all the known resources in my country & provide it with al materials it needed , after only one year i manged to make my country self sufficient & not dependent on other nations as before & because so many people deny my words here is my evidence Image
so it only made sense that i now turn to research & military to develop my nation further
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
GENERAL.I.A.Z
Captain
Human: Yes

Re: Trinidad goes crazy

Post by GENERAL.I.A.Z »

why all egyptions like to play with small countries in south america

i once played with cuba and take control of all of those small countries

OH SUEZ OUR HOME LAND

STILL GOT THE PIECES OF THOSE DESTROYED ISRAELI TANKS
LONG LIVE EGYPTION PEOPLE
LONG LIVE EGYPT

Return to “After Action Reports”