German Dawn

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

nickcvader
Captain
Human: Yes

German Dawn

Post by nickcvader »

Note- I usually play on Capture Capital Mode

Most games I start off as Germany. I usually make an alliance with Russia, the UK, Japan, South Korea, the US, Italy, India, and China, mostly to keep them off of my backs in the first few months.

January, 2020-

Within a few days of forming the alliance, I invade Austria swiftly by taking Vienna. Afterward, usually within a day or two, they surrender. Almost immediately afterward or at the same time, I take Luxembourg. Within the next few days, I push into the Czech Republic and Slovakia, as well as Slovenia to attain dominance in the Adriatic Sea. By the 15th, I control those four and from Slovakia, I attack Poland from the South and capture Warsaw, taking over most of Poland.

February, 2020-

I immediately plan to take East Prussia from Russia. With a swift Operation into the region, I take it and manage to make a Ceasefire and begin to deploy units to the Rhineland, which would take a few days. I soon start taking Belgium and the Netherlands and by the end of the month, I have over 50,000 Soldiers on the border of France, ready to take Paris with my ally of Italy.

March, 2020-

On the 1st day, I immediately plan to move into Paris, but I am diverted with the Hungarian threat behind my lines. Within days, Hungary is at war with me. I withdraw from France, still keeping some territory, and manage to take Alsace Lorraine before arranging a Ceasefire. By this point, I control the Straits of Dover and the new border is arranged just north of Paris. I quickly capture Budapest and eliminate the Hungarian Army as they attempt to push into former Austria.

April, 2020-

This month, since I am no longer at war with anyone, keep mostly to myself and build up my forces for an incursion into the Slavic States.

May, 2020-

Within a few days, I swiftly push into several Slavic States in the Balkans. By the 15th, I am in Albania and Macedonia, and now weary of a Romanian incursion into my newly conquered land. By this point, I start arming Germany with Nuclear Weapons, or at least start research.

This is as far as I make it before I get bored and start a new game.
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Re: German Dawn

Post by GIJoe597 »

5 Months in and you are already bored?
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “After Action Reports”