What country would you gyes prefer for a AAR?

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Obphoenix
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Re: What country would you gyes prefer for a AAR?

Post by Obphoenix »

Nibelung wrote:Please if you make an AAR, don't do the exploit of brokering unit design, as it can net you 50 billions in one month, even if you start with the poorest country in the world. Well, if you do that, you have basically used a Trainer program with unlimited money... |O
Lol don't worry I'm not going to do that.

alright I'm going to do either Serbia or Egypt. I am still not sure yet, I well probably wait till I'm bored of my current game of Germany though. I'm having to much fun dominating Europe :D
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Obphoenix wrote:
Nibelung wrote:Please if you make an AAR, don't do the exploit of brokering unit design, as it can net you 50 billions in one month, even if you start with the poorest country in the world. Well, if you do that, you have basically used a Trainer program with unlimited money... |O
Lol don't worry I'm not going to do that.

alright I'm going to do either Serbia or Egypt. I am still not sure yet, I well probably wait till I'm bored of my current game of Germany though. I'm having to much fun dominating Europe :D
EGYPT,EGYPT go with egypt :lol: :lol:

on a more serious note i think that Egypt is better as it has enough resources to be self sufficient & great relations with every country except for Taiwan & india
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Serbia Go serbia pleaseee :cry: Its more intresting when u must conquer for recourses then having them already. :D Also world dont likes them much so its chalenge :-)
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
Obphoenix
Warrant Officer

Post by Obphoenix »

Yea I'm going to go Serbia due to popular vote. I'll do a Egypt AAR sa_3_d911 when I'm done this one or If I don't find this one appealing.

I think I read somewhere that not all the features of update 6 are going to be available for a saved game, is this true? I want to get this started, but then again I want all the features of the update.
Nikola Serb
Captain

Post by Nikola Serb »

Obphoenix wrote:Yea I'm going to go Serbia due to popular vote. I'll do a Egypt AAR sa_3_d911 when I'm done this one or If I don't find this one appealing.

I think I read somewhere that not all the features of update 6 are going to be available for a saved game, is this true? I want to get this started, but then again I want all the features of the update.
Well, you can either wait for update 6, or start a new game whent the update arrives, it's really stupid that you can't have all the benefits of a update on a save game :evil: .
Dropped by invaders, BOMB RAID IN VAIN!
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Obphoenix wrote:Yea I'm going to go Serbia due to popular vote. I'll do a Egypt AAR sa_3_d911 when I'm done this one or If I don't find this one appealing.

Yay finnaly what we waited "so long" thanks :lol:
mixalns1231
Sergeant

Post by mixalns1231 »

GREECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Too bad its already choosen HA-HA :P
Obphoenix
Warrant Officer

Post by Obphoenix »

mixalns1231 wrote:GREECE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ya already chosen but,Its definitely up top though on my current list of TO-DO countries.
mixalns1231
Sergeant

Post by mixalns1231 »

lol i was so late....but i replied as soon as i found the thread.
Nero
Captain

Post by Nero »

I'd vote for Greece earlier but since the voting is closed I'll give it a vote to be on your "To Do" list ahead of Egypt. Anyways, yay, go Serbia go.
Obphoenix
Warrant Officer

Post by Obphoenix »

Nero wrote:I'd vote for Greece earlier but since the voting is closed I'll give it a vote to be on your "To Do" list ahead of Egypt. Anyways, yay, go Serbia go.
haha alright. I've been wanting to do Greece anyway since that is were my family is from :D

Well I just learned update 6 is out. I'll start this Friday(or if I somehow magically have time before that I well). I wanted to do a lot Saturday, but I just learned I got something to do for a solid part of the day, but I well be playing every minute I got time the rest of the day Saturday :D
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Obphoenix wrote:
Nero wrote:I'd vote for Greece earlier but since the voting is closed I'll give it a vote to be on your "To Do" list ahead of Egypt. Anyways, yay, go Serbia go.
haha alright. I've been wanting to do Greece anyway since that is were my family is from :D

Well I just learned update 6 is out. I'll start this Friday(or if I somehow magically have time before that I well). I wanted to do a lot Saturday, but I just learned I got something to do for a solid part of the day, but I well be playing every minute I got time the rest of the day Saturday :D
ahhh! its out? where can i download it?!!!!
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

Long live the New and Improved Yugoslavia!!! (aka Serbian Empire!!)

[_]OT sorry but I'm curious...what is life in modern-day Serbia like?
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
Nikola Serb
Captain

Post by Nikola Serb »

killerflood wrote:Long live the New and Improved Yugoslavia!!! (aka Serbian Empire!!)

[_]OT sorry but I'm curious...what is life in modern-day Serbia like?
It's not that bad, although there are many problems that need to be solved.
Dropped by invaders, BOMB RAID IN VAIN!

Return to “After Action Reports”