The best commander is searched!

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Lea
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

The best commander is searched!

Post by Lea »

Who has the biggest ratio "units kill/units lossed" after many battles and territory gains? For me it above 76.

makaron111
Lieutenant

Re: The best commander is searched!

Post by makaron111 »

77,4 from the only game I have played that far.
PS. my only war in that game was Estonia versus Russia. I won. :lol:

PS2. I think Tkobo will pwn this competition :wink:
Lea
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Lea »

Presence of several theatres of war reduces this ratio.

I have not won Estonia yet but so you will accelerate it. :lol:
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

I have acualy kinda given up on the whole ratio thing. In my Current AAR most of my losses are coming from captured unit losses right now. When I am at war with several coastal cities, they all have ships out at sea. Well when I conqure one of them, I get all thier ships, but there ally ships are right next to those ships. and since I just got them have have no moral and low HP. causing them to pop. And I have lost allot of units that way. I have lost allot of tankers becouse one of my large squadrons have come in contact with one. Plus I believe there is currently a bug that will make your captured planes pop right when you capture a country. I have also lost allot of units when a country surrenders, You get thier troops, but you had missles INC to those troops before they surrenderds, So your missles kill your own newly gained units.

I would really like to pay more attention to it. And I sitll do work pretty hard on not loosing many units. When I was at war with southern and eastern europe. I was getting a ton of deaths and I could not figure out where the losses where coming from. sure I lost a land unit here or there, or a bomber here and there. But it was nowhere accounting for the units I was loosing. It was not till a long time later that I realized that italy was destroying a ton of ships that had fallen to me in the Med.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Hardly awesome....but its the current game.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Lea
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Lea »

tkobo wrote:Hardly awesome....but its the current game.
Rough air pervert! :lol: Get down!
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

And anouther thing about this whole ratio thing. Any moron can sit back for 8 years while they research the uber weapons, then let loose.
Benjaminvallen1
Major

Post by Benjaminvallen1 »

I haven't actually thought about it, but one little one I noticed that cracked me up was a hundred to one kill ratio Texan Empire vs. Belize. 17 Special Forces soldiers died in 2 days (no air cover, just infiltration and capital capture) and I killed around 1700 of the enemy. It was pretty cool how well that worked out.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.
makaron111
Lieutenant

Post by makaron111 »

If I hadnt overwritten that save game today (woops |O ) then I would kill China too, they took the eastern part of MY siberia.

I doubt that the InGame 5.0.1 orbat is worth time to take it.(12 units) The orbat which I helped to create is a bit more challenge(ca 38 units or so), but still... Better let them live or else they will take down more of your precious statues. :wink: :lol:

Return to “After Action Reports”