South asian conflict

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

SGTscuba
General

South asian conflict

Post by SGTscuba »

It is melting point, SR2020 original.

Seems the old save got deleted by the useless administrator of my laptop (my brother), I have had to restart my game right from the begining. This will give me a few opportunities to go down paths that I did not go down last time, and also to add new things from what I learnt playing as Taiwan before.

The ground rules:

- Everything set to very hard.
- Nukes allowed, this is more to add a fun twist to the game, as if the world went 'hot'.
- Trading worldwide
- No Cheats (obviously)
- No letting stupid admin clean up SR2020 files!

Day 1 - A new begining.

Hail Lord scuba, leader of the glorious land of Taiwan (Formosa). This land is now mine to turn into a vast empire. But first we must rebuild, as our economy is not strong enough to support a large scale build up, which will be necessary in order to build up the huge empire that I crave. We must strive to do several things in the meantime, so I am going to issue orders to you, my ministers, on what should be done.

Economic minister and diplomatic minister - Make lots of alliances and trade for synth fuel plants. Secure enough resources to be able to build up my armed forces.
Military minister - Rebuild forces once resources available but make sure that the island is well defended in the meantime.
Economic minister - Synth fuel plants and petrol plants, my theory is that if you build 1 synth fuel and 1 petrol plant they will both generate surplus's after they have supplied each other, this will be put to test during this game (if you know otherwise please say).

Lots of buildings put down and allies made, India being the most notable (cash cow).

Most of my starting funds are spent in the first few days, NK DOW's SK. I am waiting for one of the China's to declare war on me.

5th July - WAR WITH SOUTHERN CHINA, ALL UNITS SCRAMBLE READY FOR INVASION.

Military - scramble all ships to cover Western side of island against possible invasion attempts, airforce to be readied for AS attacks and army to be deployed along coastline.

July 7th - WAR WITH NORTH KOREA, all units will defend Taiwan, the Japanese will help the SK forces (or the SK forces will help themselves).

July 15th - WAR WITH NORTHERN CHINA, ALL UNITS TO PREPARE AGAINST INVASION.

The navy is now assembled and is defending the island, creating a shield behind which I can rebuild, using donations from freindly nations to help increase the rate of production.

The army is now sorted into group's ready to attack any invaders that manage to make it ashore, although there will not be that many of them left, as the navy should decimate them.

I currently have a fuel shortage which is preventing me from going on any attack missions, and I am still building up slowly, as well as looking for the synth fuel tech.

Struggling to find anyone with the synth fuel tech that i really need and so I have put it on for immediate research because it will be needed once more funds have become available, in order to allow the armed forces to go on with their jobs unaffected.

I have let the AI minister control my economy, whilst I sort everything else out and let buildings finish construction.

Israel, our ally, is engaged against Syria, and is winning, but it is a general stalemate for them, which Israel will lose without funding from outside powers.

Sept 5th - WAR WITH MANCHURIA, THEY POSE NO THREAT SO NO ACTION TAKEN.

I am currently losing money even if I do not build anything that day, hopefully soon this problem will be rectified by increasing the ammount of sales to domestic customers, as I lack the necessary resources to give them, and also lack the money to buy them, meaning i am making very little money from that sources. I am exporting my surplus of agri and selling it to India in order to try and raise more cash. This has got me out of the red several times and also building buildings slowly.

That is all for today, will continue tommorow.
My SR:U Model Project, get the latest and post suggestions here:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 79&t=28040
SGTscuba
General

Re: South asian conflict

Post by SGTscuba »

Day 2 - Tommorow, tommorow is a (not so) lovely day!

We are still recieving donations from my allies, I was just thinking of taking out a bond, but this is sort of what I don't want to do.

Economic situation:

Surplus's of - agriculture, water and timber, they are not enough though to be able to make a large profit, I am letting the minister set the domestic prices for it them.
Shortages of - Well, everything else, I have locked them off, no buying of military goods and all domestic prices set to 200% in order to reduce demand.
Cash - barely enough to build, but at least i am getting help from my many allies in Asia.
GDC/P is falling slowly and unemplyment is also falling slowly.

Building progress:

Buildings in the north are being built but the ones in the south are taking ages due to lack of funding and industrial goods available to build them.

Military situation:

One attempt by Chinese naval forces to try and take some territory, no invasion attempts made, several Chinese ships sunk in this engagement, no loss for Taiwanese forces in the area.

One air sortie south destroyed 5 ships for minimum loss (equivilent to 1 plane out of all 5).

I have moved all of my arty to the coast so that they are able to give fire support to my ships against any landing attempt, rest of ground forces moved to the rear to prepare for a rush against the beach.

Oct 11th - I have placed 3 composite ore plants down as I will need lots of ore for my new factories when they open (eventually).

I am in debt yet again which means everything has has to be halted yet again.

I am very tempted as this point to halt construction on all military facilities in order to save money.

Nov 1st 2020 - all military structures that are not complete have been paused on construction in order to save both cash and resources.

Currently I need to get my petrol production back online as i am short of oil for my power plants, i am therefore diverting all of my resources into building these so that I can generate more power, as well as being able to keep my units filled up with fuel, which has so far prevented me from taking much offensive action against the aggressors.

I have a huge fleet of transport ships already waiting to transfer my troops to Korea, which is where I will open up a front whilst i build up my naval and air capacity to the point at which I can then ivade accross the sea into China, and therefore secure the island channels.

Unemployment has shot back up to 6.2%, which means that my GDC/P has fallen to $24k.

What I have learnt to do whilst I am in debt is that when you get one offer for a donation, don't take it immediatly, wait until a day before the offer expires, as you are likely to get several offers, accept them all and you will be getting quite a bit of cash to help you with your construction projects.

Dec 6th - Benelux falls to a combined West German and Paris attack.

Build-up of my economy is taking quite a long time, and no military units have been put on order, and I have even gone to the point of closing all military production facilities in order to save money that can be used to help construction and when I get into debt, reduce the rate at which it increases.

Dec 22nd - Netherlands falls to West German might.

Japan said a Happy New Year to Taiwan by giving us a $58 billion gift which will allow us to build much more in the way of buildings. This will hopefully get most of the buildings on the island complete/ nearly complete so that I am able to raise more cash. I have lowered the price of consumer goods to a mere 40% markup as it costs me more to make then to import, and so I want to sell nearly all of my consumer goods domesticly, at a price higher then that on the market, in order to maximise the possibility of profit.

The ammount of oil that I need to import has halved, saving me a great deal of money in the process, as it means that I can also import less industrial goods and electricity.

GDC/P is climbing yet again, reaching $27k and my unemployment is falling.

I am lowering domestic prices on various products in order to sell more and make more money, it also uses more of my capacity, and therefore generates more tax off people as they have money from their jobs, which they can then also spend in buying products, which is a good way of making money.

I now have enough spare petrol production to be able to plan lots of airstrikes/ naval sorties against enemy vessels in the sea's around me. These do need clearing if I am oging to move troops about. I will move them to Japan first and then onto Korea from there.

I am exporting anything else that has a market price that is at a decent level above my production price so that I am able to slow down the loss of money. This will also once construction has finished be used to help pay for military units and be put inot a fund for further construction.

I have just sent all my subs (3 rubbish ones) out on an attack sortie with an E-2C Hawkeye spotting ships for them. They destroyed quite a few ships, but then I returned them as I want them in home waters for now due to their bad attack range. i am now seeking out sub designs so that I am able to carry out decent raids against my enemies.

I have bought the Oyashio class SSK off Japan with a few other things, including the seahawk ASW helo, which I already have one in service of. I have 1 naval building capacity at the moment and so I have tasked it with building my subs. I will get at least 3 before going out hunting with them. By this time I should hopefully have my other naval fabs open and some better recon planes for which to use with my subs. I am also planning on building a small naval carrier force, with which to support the subs whilst they are at sea, and hopefully then moving to distant locations and resupplying at my nearest ally before moving onto the attack area. This group will comprise of:

1-2 small cv's, i would prefer Nuclear cv's, but conventional cv's will do. They will carry several recon aircraft, and maybe 1 Int.
Several stacks of DD's to guard them
several stacks of FF's to guard them
2 stacks of supply vessels with very large cargo holds, I am thinking sacramento class, with their huge holds, I will have to aquire the design first though.
Several stacks of attack subs, preferably minimum of 10, so that I am able to hunt in several packs.

I have bought the AOE-6 off Calafornia and several good DD designs off the Japanese. These will form the defence and supply of the group, with the Oyashio's forming the attack element of the group.

I am also going to use the Todaro-212A sub from Italy, which has increased radius of action, and a better attack range, but less missile capacity (the missiles are only a maybe for subs, I think their torps are better).

My GDC/P is currently sitting at roughly $32k and my treasury is steady, due to construction and the production of military units on a big scale.

I have moved my subs to one of the Southern Japanese islands which has an airfield to fly the Hawkeye from, this will be their staging bases for attacks on enemy shipping in the waters between Korea and China.

I have bought the Cossack for airborne troop drops and for long distance large payload movements. I have also aquired the E-2D Hawkeye 2005 for my cv's to use, these have 4.5k km range and 146km spotting range, which will prove very useful for my attacks.

My treasury has also grown to $22 billion, and I am considering sending money and resources to help the Israeli's fight their war.

Now that I have the nessecary funding available I am building 3 synth fuel and 3 petrol power plants. This will be part of my experiment, that if correct, will be built on a larger scale in order to allow me to produce a lot of fuel in surplus, which I don't really have at the moment. Oddly I have noticed that the Petrol plants and the synth fuel plants take the same time to construct (deliberate i guess?).

I am now sending spies out to attack chinese facilities in an effort to try and push them into debt. This will then hopefully make it easier later on to invade them.

I am putting missiles on my subs so that they are able to attack the Chinese vessels that have decent ASW, as they lack good AA (only 14km attack and its weak then).

My economy is losing money but a very small rate, this is due to the construction of the power plants and synth fuel plants, this problem will be over soon as engineers have sped up the construction rate which will put them online sooner to see if my theory was correct.

Jun 26th 2021 - WAR WITH PAKISTAN, NO ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN AT THIS POINT.

The synth fuel plants don't seem to have had much effect. It just makes myself self sustainable. This means I will have to capture oil elsewhere, or find another ingenious way of getting fuel that actually works.

I have recently commisioned my first Oyashio type sub, it will be kept in home waters until more become available.

July 7th - Marine unit design researched.

July 10th - Tech level 108 achieved.

I have begun deploying troops to Japan, ready to cross into Korea. For now I have sent 1 stack of Merkava 4 tank's. I am going to try and clear the rest of the landing route so that they go straight to Korea, thus making it less micromangey for me to carry out these operations.

I am going to send out all my 4 sub's to hunt enemy shipping, this should then clear the route to Korea for my ships to pass through.

I have successfully cleared the shipping lanes to Korea and I am shipping an additional stack of Namera mk2 APC's and 2 stacks of 3 arty and 3 supply trucks to give fire support.

Around about Sept 25th I took my first enemy town, the NK port and airfield at Haeju (from mercinaries). I have set up my new HQ there for operations in Korea and Manchuria. I have also built a baracks to repair unit that were damaged during the attack on the town itself.

The SK forces have pushed north but have done it very badly, they have a huge army, but it is in the southern part of Manchuria and has split NK into 2. Only if they had the sense to push on and take the NK capital, or take that huge mass of artilary near the pacific coast instead of just sitting there and making me do the hard work.

Just west of NK there is an absolute hoard of enemy vessels, i am sending my 4 subs to try and klil them all quickly.

I managed to find the Nk subs, every last one of them, I lost a submarine and had 3 damaged but I went in with my ASW helo's and bagged most (if not all) of them. This should make it much easier to play in the long-term.

Nov 15th - Poyang falls, however, it was not the capital, which lies at Nam'po, which is open once I take out the garrisons based there.

I am tired and going to bed, will continue tomorrow.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Day 3 - On the offensive in Korea

Nov 28th - NK falls at last as i took Nam'po.

I have withdrawn my forces to the rear areas of Korea as I no longer have any land in the frontline. The Chinese and Manchurian naval forces kept bombarding my garrisons and so i disbanded them in an effort to save lives. I have set up my arty nearby but out of their range and I am causing a lot of damage to them. I am gradually rotating my units around so that I can split and re merge them, in order to make them much stronger ready for the next offensive, which I have no decided what direction it will go into.

I have placed down coal mines around Nam'po in order to be able to reduce the amount of coal I have to import, however, oil still remains an issue for me, and I am considering biofuel plants in order to make up for the lack of fuel at the moment. I am now shopping about for the technology needed to build these facilities.

I am trading with Australia and New Zealand for their techs and unit designs and comparing them with my own.

I am back to having pretty much no money due to construction, this doesn't bother me too much, as I the construction will still go ahead, just at a much slower pace then before.

Still using my arty to drive off enemy destroyers, having lots of success, but few sinkings. All my coal mines are now open and I have placed coal synth plants down, as coal is much cheaper to buy then pertol. I am still seaking the Biofuel plants but I have put it into the reserach queue but will take time to research as it is not a priority of mine at this current moment in time.

Jan 28th 2022 - Biofuel's bought of Illinois, immediate placement of facilities despite having no money to build them. I already have a large argiculture surplus to provide the fuel for this industry.

I believe it takes 1 or 2 agri facilities in order to provide enough food for 1 biofuel's plants. If I need more agri i have plenty of good terrain on which to build them upon.

The coal synth plants will be shut down as soon as I have a decent surplus of fuel from biofuels, as coal synth is much more expensive, and I also have to import the coal currently.

Feb 22nd - Moved accross the river at Jinan into Manchuria, no garrisons, planning on capturing this coal rich area in order to solve my own problems. Planning on using all the resources in that area to my full advantage (just like the Jap's in WW2).

Mar 21st - Uyghastan or something another WAR WITH THEM, NO ACTION TAKEN AS I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE HELL THEY ARE!

I am using my supercobra's to defend my troops and go on the offensive against anything that moves. I am building Commanches, but am considering finding and buying the supercobra design as it is doing very well, subject to battlefield tests of the commanche.

To keep these helo's supplied I am building a few supply trucks with which to supply them very quickly in an effort to make up for lack of attack time. This will be kept close to the front but out of immediate danger, where the level of supply is reasonable enough so that they can resupply fully whilst the helo's are out on the attack against enemy vehicles.

The situation in Manchuria is very fluid, they are getting close every so often, this has almost left me surrounded and so I have had to break down my stacks in order to defend my border as well as my arty. It is therefore a stalemate, I will break it once more equipment has been built and sent to Korea.

Chinese vessels keep coming into my waters at Nam'po, maybe they plan to put a puppet Nk regime in place? I have deployed arty to shoot them up and when they retreat they are pounded by missiles from subs and lost forever, which can only be good news for me.

Most of the current time is spent balancing out my economy, building up units, and up strengthing units, this is why things are so few and far between. My coal synth plants have been completed and have contributed some fuel to the needs.

I have shut down my coal synth plants as my biofuel ones are about to come online, this will save me on importing coal, and will use up the large surplus of agri that I am producing.

I have just placed down lots of biofuel and agri facilities down, as they have almost met my needs for fuel, this surplus of fuel will prove very useful once I start advancing and using my airforce a lot, as it is currently costing me lots in order to keep it flying, and the army moving, let alone using my ships as transports.

May 24th - Tech level 109 acheived

I am planning on sending in several special forces raids accross the channel just to annoy them and distract their forces. They will then be moved north and used as troops to sneak around the back of garrisons and destroy them with the help of other units, AKA overwhelming firepower.

These raids were highly successful and heavily damaged lots of Chinese units for no loss, this movement has also distracted them and they have had to divert forces from other fronts in order to make up fo the lack of troops in the area, making it easier for my allies around me to fight on. The special forces are being moved to Korea for further operations, although these have no yet been decided upon which type they shall be.

It is starting to look like SK is breaking, I must set up a defensive line with lots of arty asap or risk being completely cut off except for air, although this would allow me to tie down lots of Manchurian troops and give time for SK to recover and to build up ready to take over the fight.

I have directed some supply trucks south in order to bring up my special forces to the frontline quickly, as they have to travel all the way from the bottom of Korea to the top of Korea.

July 19th - Uzbekistan is now an ENEMY, NO ACTION TAKEN, I DO NOT KNOW WHERE THEY ARE (YET AGAIN!!!!)

I am continually selling my consumer goods for over 4x the value to India, they seem to be earning enough money to keep paying for them, and they are keeping my treasury well into the black, which can only be good news, I am using this extra funding to build more air fabs, as I want to be ready to begin building B-52's once I finish researching them and also to build lots of attack helo's, which are mixed in with my frontline troops in order to give them lots of extra firesupport, which has had the added effect of destroying lots of units that approach, as well as being able to group all these helo's ready for a massed attack against an incoming convoy, before rearming and taking up their position back on the frontline, supporting troops against any survivors of my helo attacks.

The best thing about the supercobra is that it is 11x cheaper then the commanche which means it should be easier to repair when they get damaged, I am currently waiting for advanced helo types to be researched by others.

I have put the rotor storm onto production as it has higher firepower then ordinary helos, whilst at the same time having the same amount of attack time which will mean they will be ace against vehicles.

Sept 21st - lost 2 helo squadrons, meaning my attack force is seriously depleted leaving it only for defence.

After further trades my treasury has increased hugely, enabling me to build even more miltary facilities, which are desperatly needed to increase my military quickly.

Thats all for tonight, I am tired, its 11pm.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Day 4 - Grinding forwards slowly

I am assembling more forces ready for an attack on the Manchurian forces, I am continuely attacking ground forces in the area and i am also sending out Interceptors in order to take out their supply aircraft, on which I am taking a heavy toll on, meaning they are denied resources needed to attack on the ground, and also airlift later on. This is making it slightly easier for the SK forces to attack the Manchurians.

My economy is steady still at the moment and I am growing my forces as quickly as possible, with 2 new aircraft fabs and 5 more land fab's in order to ramp up my production rate ready for my attack on China later.

Nov 6th - 5 land fabs open, units put into production.

Nov 10th - 2 naval fabs put down to build.

I now have a fuel surplus for the first time in ages.

Been busy all day, going to sleep now, will post again tommorow.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Day 5 - Grinding, grinding, and oh yea, grinding more

Still building up, I am just decimating the garrisons nearby to try and kill off Manchurian reservists, it also brings their troops to me, helping the SK who are hard pushed as usual, hopefully I can bleed the Manchurian's dry, so they have all their men tied up in garrisons which I can destroy at my own pace and with relative ease.

It appears that this has just happened as the SK forces are only fighting garrisons, with only units attacking them every so often, no matter how much they advance, this could be because their units are all in repair from the constant beating they keep recieving, I have fresh forces and i am planning my offensive into their coal producing areas, in order to hurt their economy and to help me meet more of my demand that I have for coal.

They still have decent numbers of troops, as they keep on sending them against my units, I keep sending them off to repair, but not seeming to do the final blow, which would be very useful for me.

Just lost 2 subs, Lots of Chinese ships have just started appearing everywhere. This means that my transport route is cut off for now, and I need to sort this out very quickly or I risk losing the inititive in Manchuria, and also the isolation of my home island.

Dec 21st - Peace with Uzbekistan.

I have resorted to using aircraft to fly troops to Japan, and then using transport vessels to take them from Japan to korea, this is much safer to do, and should help to keep my army connected to taiwan, and keep Taiwan connected to the world.

Several more ships lost in the transfer, the Chinese have spread more then I expected, this is almost reaching crisis point as I am losing too many ships to even carry out a limited transfer of troops from Japan.

I am moving troops ready built to Korea, via Japan, and then I am spliting them like I have been doing all game, this is due to some units being too heavy for the upstrengthed Cossacks to carry (despite being able to carry 4.5k tons).

I have seen Chinese transports moving troops to some other part of Asia, I cannot do anything against these as I lack the spare ships to go and do this due to my recent losses.

Manchurian arty keeps being brought up. I send Namera mk2's to hunt them down with capture land off, I seriously need to find a very log range unit, or extend the range of these units, in order to make this more effective as the Namera's only have a 500km range.

T-72M1 is being built, it has 700km range, and decent attack and speed, 14 battalions of these are being built. In my opinion they have far far to much rocket arty, and not enough other units, although it does keep me on my toes.

The SK forces are pushing everywhere and distracting the enemy arty, which is a good relief for me, my next task if they can hold is to head south, and take control of the sea. I am also planning on nuking (yes real nuke) their sea port on the otherside, as this is where most ofthe Chinese warships are coming from, this should then take pressure off me. I plan on nuking all their naval bases in the east, so that I can then pick off their ships at my own leasure, and hopefully become in control of the sea yet again, which I am sorely missing and need if I am going to amphib invade China from Taiwan.

SK have been pushed back, but Manchurian arty has been either mauled or destroyed, making my life ever so slightly easier. I am bringing up 7 more special forces to Korea.

I have succeed in either driving off or destroying all enemy arty within range of my troops, meaning they can now repair any damage that they recieved from bombardment.

I now have, once again, manchurian long range arty shelling me, I am not happy about this. I am going to have to hunt them yet again. I cannot use my planes as they have control of the air.

Feb 27th - SSBN finished and deployed, nuke being loaded.

I have decided that instead of targeting docks I will target their main land fab spots, in an effort to try and cripple their army, this is the strategy I should have pursued before.

Mar 1st - East Germany falls

The Manchurian front is very active, hopefully both sides will wear each other out, and this will enable me then to push forwards reasonably rapidly and take out as much of their country as possible.

Mar 15th 2023 - I go nuclear, destroying the base from where most of the enemy units were repairing and being built, hopefully pushing them back and delaying their reactions to our moves.

Mar 19th - SK tries amphib landing near naval base, they get destroyed to say the least.

Mar 25th - tech level 110 reached.

Still bringing up large numbers of troops and aircraft in order to build up my strength to a decent level, lots of missile fabs are being built in order to keep up with the amount of nukes that I want.

Thanks to me destroying their base, the SK forces have been able to push them back quite heavily, taking the stress off my troops that were almost surrounded at one point in time.

I have also seen 1 Malasyian ship carrying troops onboard, destination not known.

I have now seen them land, dunno the date, but they have decent sized forces landed, I will consider sending some special forces via helo's to help them against counter attacks, and also try and place some arty there in order to begin the bombardment of the port.

I am sending special forces troops loaded manually into my Chinook's (they have ministers orders off) and will copter them over to the Malaysian front, it will be interesting to see if they bother reinforcing it.

Thats enough for today, wont post tommorrow because my laptop has to go in for a service.

SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

Day 6 - Airborne intruders

Yes, I am back and have time to continue the story.

I am now going to send my speical forces to try and capture and airfield by the Malaysian landing forces, in order to annoy China, and hopefully knock out the naval base that is there.

However, I have already found a flaw to my plan, if I send my helos over to them, I will have to cross 1 hex of enemy territory, which will mean a HUGE swarm of Chinese aircraft will suddenly attack the beachhead. I am gonig to have to find a way to avoid this happening.

Unfortunatly, whichever way I try to do it, I always get fighter swarmed, which means for now at least, an invasion is out of the question, until I can get better equipment or destroy the enemy with an missile attack, I can feel the Shipwreck missiles coming on, just gotta buy them and build them, and hopefully it will mean bye bye to the enemy Chinese Fleet.

I have turned off accept autoloaded missiles for all surface vessels, so only my subs will recieve the Shipwreck, I will then go and trash the Chinese fleet from long range, hopefully crippling their ability to carry out naval op's against my coastline.

I have also fired another nuke at the other major production facility for the Manchurians, crippling their ability to fight back even more, hoepfully making it easier to subdue them and link up with my allies in the north.

I am airtransporting lots of arty to Korea now, in order to support the troops on the ground more, around a bridge on the border, which I plan on taking out in order to help the SK forces to advance all through the country.

I have seen Japanese transports moving troops, dunno where to, but will be interesting to see if they join the Malaysian forces in China.

The Japanese have landed with a largish force on the bridge where my offensive was about to take place, this is quite funny, as they will most certainly die or be heavily beaten, but at least Japan has now got troops on the mainland. I may build a base, lose it and then let the Japanese capture it back, so they continue to fight on the mainland, as an extra source of troops.

GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Post by GIJoe597 »

SGTscuba wrote: ... this is due to some units being too heavy for the upstrengthed Cossacks to carry (despite being able to carry 4.5k tons)....

If you split a newly manufactured AN-225
Then merge each half with a newly manufactured AN-225
Then split again and merge with new AN-225

This creates one that can carry 5,250t. Not sure if this will help you, but it is the largest I have been able to get them.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
SGTscuba
General

Post by SGTscuba »

GIJoe597 wrote:
SGTscuba wrote: ... this is due to some units being too heavy for the upstrengthed Cossacks to carry (despite being able to carry 4.5k tons)....

If you split a newly manufactured AN-225
Then merge each half with a newly manufactured AN-225
Then split again and merge with new AN-225

This creates one that can carry 5,250t. Not sure if this will help you, but it is the largest I have been able to get them.
You must have misunderstood me, the 4.5k tons is ONCE I have upstrengthed the plane, beforehand it only carries 3k tons.

GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Post by GIJoe597 »

I undestood you. I am letting you know you can get the AN-225 to 5,250t, it can carry more than 4,500t. :)
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “After Action Reports”