For mother land Russia!- An AAR

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

vladimir1985
Sergeant

For mother land Russia!- An AAR

Post by vladimir1985 »

(I am doing the Global Crisis campagn)

It is the year 2020, the newly elected president of Russia, Vladimir Ivanovich decided to fullfil his father's dream: To restore the USSR and bring real communism to the entire world. In the first year, he starts to build a strong powerful economy through Russia's abandant resources and astrong modernised army.

Events in the first year (2020)

January: Russia forms alliance with China, Serbia, Cuba, Ethopia, Venuzuela and Syria.
February: South korea declares war on Russia, after invating North korea the month before. Luckly for Russia, there has not been a real flight, for we are not prepared enough for winning a quick war. A long war may drain our treasury fast and hinder our development.
March: War break out between the US and Cuba. India, South korea are fighting against China. Ukraine started its invasion of Belarus.
April: Ceasefire of South Korea and Russia signed, as no one has earned a significant advantage.
May: Hungary invated Serbia.
June: China declared war on Mongolia.
July: Kazakhstan declared war on China. After a careful analysis, President Vladimir declares war on Kazakhstan, in the name of aiding our allies. Within 3 days, 300 Units are deployed and invated Kazakhstan. By the 10th day most cities and critical points of Kazakhstan are captured by Russian troops. Only the capitial city is left to fulfill the first step of reuniting Kazakhstan to Russia. 20 Artillery, 50 infantry and 30 Tanks units sealed the fall of Kazakhstan's capital and it took 4 day for the gouvernment to surrender. It is a successful campagn that took only 15 days with minimal losses. Welcome back to Russia, Kazakhstan! (Borat is now offically dead!)
August: Belarus falls to the Poland and Ukraine.
September: Thailand declares war on China.
October : Indonesia and Malaysia declares war on China.
November: War broke out in Africa. (Angola, DR Congo, South Africa)
December: Georgia republic declares wa on China. Russia sends its troops to the border but did not declare war.
SoB
Brigadier Gen.

Re: For mother land Russia!- An AAR

Post by SoB »

finaly a ussr reborn aar not many people make russian aar's (can't see why because invading the allska with YAK 60 full of spec ops is so fun)
You plastic soldiers i will turn you in to real soldiers

CPO Mzinyati
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Be careful whit Finland :-)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
vladimir1985
Sergeant

Post by vladimir1985 »

90% of the time Finland will Dow on Russia and the following will happen to Finland:

Lost all the northern part of the country
Heniski bombarded and suffers population reduction to 600.
Most infrastructure gone by the time I took over the heavy populated areas.
If the government did not collasped( after the capture of Heniski), the new capitial will face the same fate.

I think you should be more careful with Russia.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

vladimir1985 wrote:90% of the time Finland will Dow on Russia and the following will happen to Finland:

Lost all the northern part of the country
Heniski bombarded and suffers population reduction to 600.
Most infrastructure gone by the time I took over the heavy populated areas.
If the government did not collasped( after the capture of Heniski), the new capitial will face the same fate.

I think you should be more careful with Russia.
LOL! to me it's allways the opposite, the AI russia is too stupid
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
vladimir1985
Sergeant

Post by vladimir1985 »

Unfortunately, I lost my old game due to a reformating of hard disk so I started a new game with the screenshots below.

Basicly, I started a new game with these settings:

High votarilty
Hard military
Normal Economy
Very easy diplomacy
vladimir1985
Sergeant

Post by vladimir1985 »

The Baltic States was the first to go, as usual.

Finland declared war on me and I made their snow red. I think I reduced the population in populated areas by half through heavy bombardments.........
vladimir1985
Sergeant

Post by vladimir1985 »

Ukraine has not been paying Russia their oil money; it's time to get them. Belarus was such a disgrace that we will kill them before Poland have a long border with us.

Korea unified under Russia! They are now banned from using Hangul alphabets and must use the superior Cyrillic alphabets!
vladimir1985
Sergeant

Post by vladimir1985 »

Our results at the end of 2021.........

South Europe after the fall of Italy..............
vladimir1985
Sergeant

Post by vladimir1985 »

Central Europe after Russian conquest. Hmm, what were the countries that used to be in the EU in that region........?

Welcome back Kazakhstan! Uraaaaaaaaaaaa!

Return to “After Action Reports”