Finnish-Russian Duel

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Finnish-Russian Duel

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Vuk-Wolf wrote:Only way u survive unharmed is to be allied with poland ukraine and other russians neibhours that will declare war on russia if russia attacks u and then russia is concetrated on ukraine and poland mainly. If u wanna get out of war just declare war on china (russia is in war with china ussually) so CB of russia lowers from u and ur diplomatic relation go up.
You can accsuly survive alone
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

I know you can. But Ukraine and Poland buy time for you so u can advance
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
sa_3_d911
Brigadier Gen.

Post by sa_3_d911 »

Vuk-Wolf wrote:I know you can. But Ukraine and Poland buy time for you so u can advance
if i were him i would try to make peace with the russains no matter what cost it will bring me.This will force them not to declare war upon him again & give him enough bellie to declare war on them the moment he wants.Then he should rebuild his forces&choose the right time & place & strike back at them
"If I weren't an Egyptian, I would have wished to be an Egyptian" Mostafa kamel

MAY THE SOULS OF THE THOUSANDS WHO GAVE UP THERE MOST PRECIOUS THING FOR US REST IN PEACE ,AMIN
Vuk-Wolf
Colonel
Human: Yes

Post by Vuk-Wolf »

Also found a easy way.Just start a game without units and 2 year and 6 months(whit bulgaria) and conquered much of a europe only 12 regions left. (Uk,Portugal,Iceland,Malta,Ukraine,Norway,Sweden (dont remember others). So i came up russia and tried to conquer it. First it wasnt very effective but when i started building M1A3 and FRES pushed up all way to Moscow and conquered it for 2 days.So FRES done almost all the job so i recomend using it. :D
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Vuk-Wolf wrote:Also found a easy way.Just start a game without units and 2 year and 6 months(whit bulgaria) and conquered much of a europe only 12 regions left. (Uk,Portugal,Iceland,Malta,Ukraine,Norway,Sweden (dont remember others). So i came up russia and tried to conquer it. First it wasnt very effective but when i started building M1A3 and FRES pushed up all way to Moscow and conquered it for 2 days.So FRES done almost all the job so i recomend using it. :D
I prefer not to invest too much in foreign units(takes the realism out of the game, though investing moderatly may increese the feel). a few tech levels up you get pretty good units to research. :wink:
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Return to “After Action Reports”