***Australia - The Worlds Next Superpower***

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

dubletar
Corporal

***Australia - The Worlds Next Superpower***

Post by dubletar »

Hello everyone, I LOVE THIS GAME! (Pics below)

I was thinking of what country I wanted to start out as being. After my initial tests with the game, STILL HAVE A TON to understand, I thought for a way to place another country on the world stage, shoulder to shoulder to America, China, Russia, EU...but a nation that would have ALOT of room to grow.

It dawned on me! Australia! Alot of land, small amount of people, tons of resources.

And Thus began the SAGA of Australia's rise to power.

Now I needed to change history for a second, so that Aussie would gain...lets say 1 Billion people? And needed..lets say 100Trillion dollars for a HUGE push in modernizing a nation in lets say.....1 game year? And becoming one of the most advanced nations in that time period as well. (ALL so I can rule a Super Power, without HAVING to be America, though I am an American).

FAST FORWARD>>> So development was good, Population exploded to 1 Billion, military had 14 million soldiers in it, with the budget balanced, and trade looking good....

Australia needed a way to flex its new muscles and to put its presence out there..and the PERFECT opportunity rose. As usual, South Korea invaded North Korea, being backed by Britian, America, EU, and Japan. China joined in the war, and began attacking South Korea. Russia was already in a looooooonnnnngg war with Poland, but now had declared war on South Korea.

Australia then began paying money to China to keep its military machine running (tried to become allies eventually), until INDIA DECLARED WAR on China! :evil: There it was! The perfect opportunity! Pakistan had then declared war on India.

Simplified: Russia, China, North Korea and Pakistan vs. India, South Korea.

As Australia cancelled all diplomatic ties with South Korea, India began to win against BOTH Pakistan and China, as China was fighting South Korea. We could NOT stand by while INDIA takes over China....
NEWS FLASH: Australia DECLARES WAR!

After launching a Naval invasion, we had conquered the southern portion of India, starting from the most southern tip.

I began to actually plan out wars...yay! It became very fun, which I LOVE THIS GAME FOR IT~vast selection of units with purposes, like the real world!
Here was the plan....
#1 Send bombers to bomb targets in Northern India to halt India's march into Pakistan and CHina.

#2 Move in heavy air support for invaded forces and achieve air dominance, to reduce amount of loses of invading land forces

#3 Split the land forces into different 7 advances to cover more land, and speed up invasion. OPERATION SERPENT had begun.

The strategy was quite successful once air superiority was achieved. But Mumbai, India's most populated City, which also handles more than 50% of its trade, was heavily defended! India began moving more forces to Mumbai, fighting bitterly for the city.

So I merged three attackiing advances into one Great battalion, and began to siege MUMBAI!

The war continued, with GREAT SIGNS. Since India now had a war on 3 fronts, China to the North, Pakistan to the west, and Aussie from the south, India began to lose.
THE LONGEST AND MOST DESTRUCTIVE BATTLE OF THE ENTIRE WAR, AND ALL OF AUSSIE's NEW SUPERPOWER HISTORY! amazing :-)
~Mumbai CONQUERED!~

NEWSFLASH: President Doublestar of Australia declares "India's time table is up. New Dheli we are coming for you!"
Immediately, the plans of the war changed, to completely obliterate India. The only thing is India has TONS OF CITIES.
So it was decided that Operation Serpent should be merged into 4 advancing attacks, all headed to the capitol from every direction, conquering India's most vital areas on the way there.

VICTORY IN OUR GRASPS!
The plan was quite successful indeed, Having the need also to bring in 3 more groups of fighter/bomber/multi fighters to the attack, because of the vast air space. Artillery was always behind, helping in every battle, safe away from enemy fire.

After the successful Push, AUSTRALIANS Paraded down the streets of the capitol and all major cities shouting for joy as the New Dheli was conquered. The New Indian-Australians were treated fair and well, being integrated into Australian society....when the UNTHINKABLE happened!!! INDIA MOVED ITS CAPITOL AND ITS LEADER WAS COMMANDING THE DEFENSE FROM A NEW LOCATION!

Immediately, The army changed plans to go after the New Capitol, but to also go after all remaining large cities, so that there would be NO PLACE to escape to!

WORLD NEWS:INDIA HAS FALLEN!
CNN: INDIA GOES DOWNUNDER!
BBC: Australia Becomes most populous Nation!
Asia Times: CHINA, Pakistan, Australia divide India!
Australia Post: Pretty Good, Eh?

The war with India and Australia lasted 5 months, and right when things were looking in Australia's favor...
NEW ZEALAND DECLARES WAR ON Australia! AUSSIES OUTRAGED!

At first, The President shunned New Zealand, not even desiring to waste the thought of an invasion, let alone the weapons. Until the Cheif weapons officer came in with a vision.

CWO:Mr. President?
Pres: Yes?
CWO: I know we see New Zealand NOW, but what about then...what do you see with Australian flags flying over their lands?
Pres: Yes, I see it. Cities buzzing with Australian currency, the entire land covered with 100 M people as our citizens seek new homes. New sea ports constructed and a Pacific outpost for the Australian Navy, preparing for Armageddon, if it ever comes, WW3.

New Plans were drawn up immediately....
New Zealand has only 1-2 airports for its planes, which are to be bombarded by Australian dragons on the air...Strategic Bombers.

After the initial bombings, Land forces will land, once on the north, and once on the south, meeting face to face, at the pacific which divides New Zealand into to islands.
....New Zealand sounds the alarm! (to be continued)
06darjac
Sergeant

Re: ***Australia - The Worlds Next Superpower***

Post by 06darjac »

good to see my country taking the initiative :D
dubletar
Corporal

Post by dubletar »

NEW ZEALAND SOUNDS THE ALARM!

In an amazing display of force, Australia launches Strategic Bombers and bombards New Zealand's military, and civilian targets, killing 100,000 people...and as a result...

New Zealand Falls!

The President is stunned and celebration ring out all over the country as reports come in that civilians, military officials, and the entire Central Gov of New Zealand bows to their knees to the Australian flags wishing to fight no more. As a show of mercy, President Doublestar of Australia visits New Zealand and appoints a governor, promising the people a far better life than theyve been used to.

Australia's Empire has grown, and the reaches of its forces, now make it a Powerful player in the Pacific.
The Might of Australia's navy is not yet full yet, as it has yet to produce its first aircraft carrier, though they are on the way.

Australia is finally at peace again!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

I find this AAR very entertaining, espessially the pics :-)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
w00tang
Major
Human: Yes

Post by w00tang »

YAY, i be australian so this aar really touches my heart XD!!!.
Three things i must say: MOVE THE ******* CAPITAL!!!! CANBERRA IS A SHEISSE HOLE!!!!!! MELBOURNE IS THE BEST CITY!!!! FOOLS WILL TRY TO TEMPT U TO CHOOSE SYDNEY BUT U MUST RESIST!!!! so move the capital, i dont care if u change it to bloody darwin(also a hole) just anything but canberra.
Second, Australia's leader is called the primeminister, not the president, unless u convert australia to a republic and denounce the queen(YAY), u must say prime-minister!
Three: WTF is with newzealand declaring war, even without aust being a superpower we would smash them XD
NEVER go to Canberra.
ollobrains
Brigadier Gen.

Post by ollobrains »

how did the game pan out
dubletar
Corporal

Post by dubletar »

8) After Australia entered an era of peace, which I wanted to last at least 2 games years while I work on the economy (which had a surplus of $77Billion a month), China declared war on me. :-)

One of the things that I dont necessarily enjoy about the game is that the PC doesnt accept peace :o , and if 2 countries get into a conflict, not much diplomacy (NONE) can take place, and the war is unending. If I am "forced" to take over the whole world by waging war on one country, how can I enjoy the game? ??? I understand its a "war game" so its cool though.

I opened up the game today to see if I can go from the saved without going to war with China...NOPE, lol. China keeps declaring on me. I guess the Australian Super Power will just live on in our minds 8O
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Love the news headlines :lol:

You can get peace though,so dont give up if your enjoying the session.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Gamez Ranger
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Post by Gamez Ranger »

That was quite entertaing to read dubletar, nice pics as well :-)

Return to “After Action Reports”