RM1.44 US After Action Report

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: RM1.44 US After Action Report

Post by tkobo »

How is that ABL platform ? i havent used it yet, does it have a good staying power ,or does it need to rearm alot ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

I really liked it when I used it to take over Dominica. I did not want to use my standard bombers with missles as what tends to happen in those situations is the missles keep incoming after the last unit is dead and my units are in the hex, So my units end up taking blue on blue fire. So I plan to use the ABL platform for assisting city capture by airborne troops. I did use it in the attack of Spain. And I did not like the results as much. The problem with the ABL is the plan has a very low defence and almost no stealth. So it takes allot of fire, Making it not the best unit to attack area's with air defence. (which is almost everyplace that has a heavy consitration of units).

As for staying power I was acualy impressed with this version. A single stack could end up being the most powerful stack of units ingame. And the nice thing about this version is it has a 17km range. So it shoots out one more hex then the standard version.

But I will point out in the attack on Spain there was so much going on. I had somwhere near 100 missle bombers just constantly shooting off missles. And 7 stacks of missle artilary shooting off a constant barrage, Plus my 10 SSBN's shooting out structures (Man that thermobatic missle is so much more powerful then the Tridents) I should have done some pictures of it. There where so many missles in the air. I probly blew threw 40,000 missles each day.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Ive got a thing for those large missile strike waves.Something about them thats just so entertaining.Like standing on a coast and watching a really powerful storm roll in off the ocean.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM

Return to “After Action Reports”