RM1.44 US After Action Report

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

RM1.44 US After Action Report

Post by Ruges »

Ok now that I have finished My Current Mod and there wont be a game patch for a while. I can finaly get back into a full game with an AAR. So choosing my favorite country again, I am doing this AAR as The United States. Going with all the defualt settings. Should be exciting like my last AAR, hopfully I can take this one to the end, Although I emagine this AAR is going to go on for weeks if not months.

***Jan 1 20***

ALL HAIL PRESIDENT RUGES!!!

So starting out. Before unpausing the game I lock out all my ministers from everything, setup my ROE the way I like it. Set my production the way I like it. And Start with my diplotrading.

Starting out I form an alliance and Mutual defense pact with: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Norway, Belguim, Netherlands, Isreal, South Korea, Japan, Tiawan, Philliphines, Australia, and New Zeland. These are the countries that I will be sworn to defend.

I send dozen of M1A1's and M1A2's, AAV infantry, a AA, and Arty units, a couple F-22's. A good portion of Frigates, and my entire missile stockpile to Isreal. With this Initial Support, Isreal should be able to hold its own incase any countries decide they need to get physical with my Allies. I also give some of my other leged infantry equipment away to other countries. Since I will be using an operational stratagy that does not involve them.

***Jan 2 20***
Industrial Corruption: 7,500 tons of industrial goods stolen. We are going to need to stamp out the previous administrations blunders.
A new bond is taken out for $123B 3.2% interest

***Jan 4 20***
Belrus starts a minor conflict in its region by declaring war on Latvia

***Jan 15 20***
With a quarter of the world at war right now, It is Officialy declared the beggining of WW3. All major countries are involved in one conflict or anouther with the exception of the UK and the US.
US's Defense pact has been triggered on Belrus for attacking Germany, and on China for attacking South Korea and Tiawan.

***Jan 27 20***
WAR
In a suprize move Mexico has declared war on the US. US forces are caught blindsided as they have not yet organized and where sitting around in reserves collecting dust. Infantry and Tank divisions are quickly called to the southern border.

***Feb 27 20***
Its been one month since the start of the war. It took the US 1 week to move enough troops into position to stop the advancing Mexican army. On week two the US began using groups of infantry and tanks to secure Mexican cities along the Western and central mexican borders. A single sub was sunk by the Mexican navies while in transit to the Gulf of Mexico. On week 3 Sub pack's A began moving along the pacific ocean clearing mexican ships along the way. Sub pack B began doing the same in the Gulf of Mexico. US forces move into Mexico on the eastern front, a few Mexican infantry divisions began moving up to stop the invasion, However US tanks stoped the counter attack dead in its tracks. US forces continue to slowly roll into Mexican territories. The Commander and Chief has stated that we are not going to see the type of Shock and Awe that we saw in the Iraq war where US forces steamed threw the country to Bagdad. Instead this is going tobe a slow and methodical advance, clearing foot by foot across the Mexican territory. Over 3,700 US forces have been killed in the war so far.

***March 14 20***
The UN anounced today that the remaining leaders of Kosovo have fled the Country. Serbia has Conqured Kosovo
US forces capture Mexico's Oil Derricks.

***March 27 20***
Its been 2 Months since the start of the Mexican war. During the month US forces continued to gain territory, Going city by city securing Mexican territory. During the 5th week a Infantry Battalion was destroyed by the mexican forces. It is believed thier radio's went out and they could not inform HQ of thier dire situation. Now entering the 8th week of combat US forces begin to surround the Mexican capital. Us Bombers have been flying sorties over major cities to aid the ground troops by sending in guided missles on precise targets. All of Mexico's seaports are now cut off to the ocean's by wolfpacks. Only a few Mexican ships remain, These are mainly believed tobe frigates and patrol crap that are hiding out in the deep ocean.
Ruges
General

Re: RM1.44 US After Action Report

Post by Ruges »

***Mar 29 20***
Isreal has anounced that the territories of Lebbon now belong to Isreal. Also in this picture you see how Syria is falling from a double sided war with Turkey and Isreal.

***April 10 20 ***
The UN has announced today the Krygystan has been conqured by Ubekistan
Also today US forces begin the initial assualt into Mexico's Capital

***April 12 20 ***
With the capture of Mexico's capital, Mexico quickly surrenders.
PEACE
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

***April 16 20***
Today Russian forces have advanced into the last remaining territory of the Georgia Republic, Signaling the Fall of the Georgian Republic government.
Death tolls of the Mexican wars have been released: 27,775 US soilder and private contracters where killed during operations in Mexico. 663 Mexican divisions where destroyed, and 2 US divisions where destroyed, Which include an Infantry division and a Submarine.

***April 21 20***
The UN has announced today that South African forces have captured the country of Namibia

***April 26 20***
Hours after Egypt delcares war on Isreal, Isreal Tanks roll into the capital of Syria. Which was the last remaining strong hold of Syria from the double sided attack of Isreal and Turkey.

***May 5 20***
Our allies South Korea have anounced that they have secured most of the Korean Penensula. China has claimed a portion of it for itself. They have also informed us that they will secure the remaining portion of the country from China.

***May 30 20***
Satilite imagery shows that South Africa has conqured the regions of the former Zimbabwe.
Isreali forces have begun to pour into Iraq, and are advancing threw the deserts. They have also sequred all territories upto the Suez cannal. And have block the cannal from international passage. Ukraine has surrounded Belrus capital. Albania has launched an offenceive into Serbia Protecting Monteagro from a possible capture by the Serbian forces.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

This is all happening on medium volatility ?
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

This is happening on defualt settings of my mod, Which are different then the standard game. Volatility is defualt High.

***June 10 20***
The UN has anounced today that Macidonia has been conqured by forces of the Greece army.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

***Aug 25 20***
With continued support from the US, Isreal forces continue to force thier way into Saudi Arabia and Iraq using the combined forces of thier Airforce and Army.

***Aug 27 20***
With combined forces from Bulgaria, Greece, Albania, Romania and Hungry. The Serbian empire has fallen.

***Nov 25 20***
Its been fairly quite over the last few months. South Korean forces have taken over almost all of the Korean penensula. Except for the small area near Rason. Which they have bypassed in favor of moving northwards. They have also begun to engage Russian hardware on the border. Chinese air attacks have promted US to give North Korean some long range Air defense units. Isreal continues its wars with heavy us aid in the form of supplies and goods. No US units have been sent to the region, Although there are talks of a few Awacks heading into the area. Isreal forces have also reached the Kuwait borders. After an initial push into Brazil by Argentina, Brazil has pushed back into Argentina and taken a modest amount of land.

The US economy is doing the best it has ever done. Major exports include Oil and Comercial goods. Along with a modest amount of nateral resources and Military goods. Dar is up 37 percent. A major increase since President Ruges has taken office. The US continues to lead the world in science, They currently have 34 researce centers going, and have achieved Tech level 117.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

***March 6 21***
Satilite images today show a military presence in Libera from Coite D Ivoire. It is believed that Liberia is no more.
80 South Korean units where lost today in an attempt to perform an amphibious assualt on Shanghi.

***March 10 21***
Russia has vowed to reunite the USSR once more and has become very aggresive with all its neighbors and other countries around the world. Becouse of this, The UN has decided to vote Russia out of the UN.

***March 17 21 ***
Ukraine Forces make the final seige into the Belrusian capital today, Securing the fate of Belrus.

***July 21 21 ***
WAR
Cuba has anounced today that the US must be destroyed. 3 ships stationed at Gitmo sunk at port. Bomber groups are sent to Key West. Infantry divisions are enroute to a port on souther Mexico where transport ships are headed to pick them up.

*** July 23 21 ***
Fighter and Recon have also joined the action. 1 bomber squadron sufferd major damage and was sent for repairs. But a massive air campaign is now in progress while the land groups get into postion.

***Aug 6 21***
The US has gained total Air supremacy and Navl Supremacy in the waters around Cuba. Most of the skies above Cuba are controlled by US forces too. Long range Missile systems have been stationed in Keywest to begin targeting Cuban forces around Havana. A small fleet of frigates and Destroyers have been sent to the Western shores of Cuba to secure a beach head for the impending attack
Saga7
Warrant Officer

Post by Saga7 »

GO Ruges for taking the name United States of "America" quite literally
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

***Aug 25 21***
As a show of support from the UN reguarding the Modern Cuban Conflict.

***Sept 8 21***
Isreal Ground forces head off the invading Iranian armies into Turkey. They are accompanied by a large air formation taking out targets of oportunity.

***Sept 25 21***
Us forces make landfall in Cuba Today. 1rst Corps Consisting of 38 M2A4's has landed on the western shore of the island, Securing a beachhead outside Pinare Del Rio. They are tasked with engaging first resistance and heading to and securing the Marinio Sear Pier so Backup from 2nd Corps Consisting of around 50 M2A4's can assist in clearing the central Island. 3rd corps is heading up the Southern side of the island to make land fall at an unknown location. Missile platforms bassed in Key west continue to launch precision strikes into Cuba. They have softend most resistance for 1rst Corps. Fighters and Bombers and recon continue to fly sorties over the island.

*** Sept 27 21 ***
US forces roll into Havana. 8 hours later the leaders of Cuba flee the governmental buildings. Believed to go hiding underground awaiting the chance to flee to South America.

PEACE

In total 10 US units where destroyed. 3 of them where the original ships based in Cuba, and 7 Fighter squadrons where also destroyed during combat. Earlier death tolls reported after the Mexican war whre incorrect as the new death total for the US is now 26,382. Fighter and bomber groups where severly damaged during early combat. Becouse of this President Ruges has made a Mandate that the airforce must be upgraded. Also landing craft proved in adequte when moving large numbers of forces. The new LHD-12 AAP is being considered as a possible replacment for future operations.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

***Oct 8 21***
The Construction of 18 new Shipyards begins.

***Oct 18 21***
South Korea forces have secured the entire Korean Penensula and have begun moving into China. A fight over the Shenyang military Comples is underway

***Nov 7 21***
Isreal has announced today that it has claimed victory over Iraq.

***Nov 11 21***
Satilite Imagy has revield that Gabon forces have Captured the country of Congo

***Nov 21 21***
Satilite production begins. 10 Com, 10 Recon, and 20 Missile defense satilites have begun production.

***Jan 20 22***
The UN has announced today that the Croatian government ceases to exist. Bosnian forces capture the country.

Construction of LAV-MU begins, The plan is to replace the obsolete M1126. Negotians with allied countries begin to see who is in need of the old US equipment. 4 US bridging divisions have been sent to Norway in an attempt to bridge one of Norways water ways. It is hoped that this will give acces to the northern territory of Norway for thier forces to invade Russia. 10 C-5 Galixies have been flying supply sorties for Isreal forces. The massive constructions projects ear marked by Sara Pallin have been completed in Alaska. The whole territory is now in heavy supply and a modern network of roads now exist.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

***Feb 1 22 ***
US has reached Tech level 125, Using 40 research fabs. 30 B-3 Bomber squadrons go onto the assembly line. DAR up to 40.7

***April 14 22 ***
Military anaylisist point out that China has lost over 1 million men so far.

***May 22 22***
Satilite Images today show Guinia Forces capturing Sierra Leone.
06darjac
Sergeant

Post by 06darjac »

This is pretty awesome! Continue please. :D
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

***July 11 22 ***
All outdated M1126 Iinfantry vehichles sent to South Korea. They have been replaced by the LAV-MU. These infantry units have been sent to the Southern US for Border patrol. Also sent to South Korea is 30 Patrol craft, and around 40 Destroyers, and a few thousand air, navl and ground missiles. This should help South Korea secure the Sea of China, So they may perform amphibious assualts saftly.

***Aug 8 22 ***
Russia excededs the 1 million soilders killed Mark

***Aug 21 22 ***
South Korea passes the 1 million soilders killed mark.

***Oct 6 22***
Isreal forces aproach the outskirts of Tehran.

Gota post early, had the vid card driver crash and have to reboot.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

***Nov 11 22***
Isreal informed us today that Azerbeijan has conqured the regions of Aermenia.

***Dec 7 22***
US GDP exceeds $50,000

***Dec 23 22***
Satilite imagry shows that Ghana forces have captured the country of Burinia Faso.

***Dec 28 22***
US replaces the M60A3 with the GMT 2 Storm Hunter. 160 M60A3 sent to Isreal.

***Jan 21 23***
US reaches Tech level 140

***Feb 18 23***
70 GMT2 Storm hunters on the Mexican border have been replaced with 7 MLRS systems. The GMT2's have been sent to southern California.

***March 15 23***
30 F-127CV's go into production
Bomber groups 1-4 replaced with 10 B-3 bombers. The retired bombers are sent to Isreal. Bomber groups 5 and 6 also formed, each containing 10 B-3 Bombers. Bomber groups 1-6 Sent to a South Korean air fields in anticipation of a war with China.

***March 27 23***
6 Wolf packs, a total of 30 subs head to the sea of China.

***June 29 23***
Tech level 150 reached. Tech level funding decreased to 0.
Ruges
General

Post by Ruges »

***Aug 30 23***
###WAR###
US spies entering China where caught by chinease forces. China has viewed this as an Act of War. The US has stated that it is not prepared for a ground war with China, But it does have some assets in the area to stop the Chinease aggressions in the Region. South Korea seems thankful for the assistance. US bomber groups stationed in South Korea become active and prepare for sorties on the North Eastern coast of China. Wolf packs begin clearing out the Chinease navy. 2 SSBN fleets loaded with Trident III's non nuclear missiles begin targeting Chinease ports, Airfields, and Barracks. CBG-1 and 2 begin loading and preparing to enter the area of conflict, However US officials note that it is likily tobe a month or two before they are prepared.

***Sept 5 23***
Western Sahara Falls
Trident Missiles continue to strike into China destroying Sea Piers and Barracks.

***Sept 18 23***
After firing off over 3,500 Trident III's China still has 12 barraks left. However only 3 of them are in eastern china. With one of those on the island of Haikou. No barracks remain near the eastern central area of china where US forces are planned to make a landing. Most of china's northern navy has been destroyed with the exception of a large fleet at the port of Shenghi. Only US losses so far are the 3 subs off the coast of Shanghi. CBG-1 might be required to clear the area as Anti sub warfare is deployed in this area.

***Sept 25 23***
Wolf Pack 3, Heading back to port to relaod on RGM-222 Harp I's 3 subs lost due to hidden subs Chinease subs at Dillion. WP2 moved to engage and suck the offending subs. 1 day later 3 more subs lost off the coast of Shanghi when they got spoted by an enemy sub, the Destroyers in the area with there long range decimated the wolf pack. Secretary of the Navy Asks for permission to use Nuclear weapons, President Ruges Although likes the idea, feels some of the other countries might not. All Sub activity near Shanghi has been halted until further notice. A Chinease figher squadron near Wengding has halted bomber operations in the area.

***Oct 10 23***
Coit De Ivoire has Conqured Mali.
US subs have cleared the ships from Shanghi. 3 more Subs lost while in transit to South china. This time they where ambushed by a pack of chinease subs hiding out by Zhoushan.

*** Oct 25 23***
US bombers have cleared an area of china, This area is now appropiate for an amphibious landing.
US forces have destroyed china's northern navy, Only a few inland ships, and China's souther navy remains, However US subs continue to clear China's southern navy.

***Nov 17 23***
CBG-1 Sets sail for coast of China. The pure Navl forces contain 91 units, this includes
21 F-127CV's
10 CH 537-KS (Each loaded with 2 Advanced Fighters II's)
5 320-Shell Tankers
5 267-Angol Transports
5 Los Angeles Class Subs
10 Western Sea Destroyers
5 Arleigh Burke Destroyers
10 Archapelago Frigates
10 Provence Frigates
5 LHD-1 Carriers (loaded with 70 XAV's)
4 CVN-68 Carriers
1 CVN-78 Carrier

In tow are 6 287 Angol transports carring 105 GMT-2's and serveral brigades of Missile launchers.

Return to “After Action Reports”