AAR: Giving Greece back it's Glory

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Tank
Sergeant

AAR: Giving Greece back it's Glory

Post by Tank »

Hi, i'm new, but i've looked about this forum and I think I can do an AAR. I'm more on http://www.neoseeker.com/ this site though.
Hope I don't get in troble for posting that link. :oops:

Anyway, this is a AAR for my campain as Greece. First part is up to as far as I am now. No pics, sorry.

"And if we could go to our Balklands corrospondant David Baker now, David?"

"Yes Samatha, i'm here in the Greek capital of Athens where I can confirm that the army is indeed being deployed to attack an as-of-yet unconfirmed target. Some Greeks say a war would be good to help the country out of debt, an official comment from the GNP, the Greek National party, say this is a perfet way to bring Greece to it's former glory, but others, the Green Party above all, say that with the world at the brink of disaster, the most risky corse of action would be to throw Greece into war. The Greek prime minister, hailed by some to be the 'Next Alexander', Baltazar Pappasa, has given no comment on who the target of this war will be, but people here are becoming impatient. International Obserbers are expecting the war to commence in less than a week. Back to Samantha and Kevin in the studio. This is David Baker reporting from Athens."

That's all for now, just like a little prologe. Guess what nation I attack.
smaller
Captain

Re: AAR: Giving Greece back it's Glory

Post by smaller »

...bolivia?
Russia - eating lightning and crapping thunder since 860 AD
Словно хуй на голом месте стоит станция S-200
Sarcasmâ„¢
Kreiger815
Colonel

Post by Kreiger815 »

Malta
Tank
Sergeant

Post by Tank »

Gah, it was Serbia. I'm not going to continue this AAR, i'm not playing as Greece at the moment, i find it very hard to stick to a campain once ive started it. :-(

Return to “After Action Reports”