South Africa Global Crisis

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Re: South Africa Global Crisis

Post by bwheatley »

A country who borders me just DOW so now we're moving into action. Our 4 Merkava 4 divisons and about 15 light infantry divisions are moving to isolate the capital before forcing it to fall.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

Jun 6 2025,

To show the other african nations that while we might be across the world fighting a war South Africa is not to be messed with we took the capital of mozambique.

Then within a day we pushed inland another few hundred KM. After that the country was ready to come to the table and we called in a new area of peace.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

Thankfully after that thrashing every other African nation has made peace with me so its back to SA va China and NK vs SK as the lone wars in the world. I'm still trying to get a feel for missile production i don't seem to be able to produce missile fast enough for myself. How many factories are you guys building to fire them out? I'm mainly sticking to tomahawks for ship to shore and JSMs for air to ground. And now one model for AIR/SHIP to sea to take out chinese navy.

Recommendations?
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

Jinxa ahead is the last major road block before i can take Bejing. On a side note i sold a lot of tech to china which got me 500,000 million over a couple years. But now instead of dealing with ZTS-59 tanks i'm starting to run into merkava 4 tanks as well! So that is certainly slowing my advance down quite a bit. But thankgoodness my airforce is really holding down the fort. Though i will say the chinese airforce is really throwing sorties at me which is unusual. I don't ever have to feel the need for Anti Air units but this time it looks like i might have to start building AA defenses.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Operation Anvil

Post by bwheatley »

Operation Anvil is now on the books.

After securing peace treaties with all our African neighbors we have decied the 2nd front of the chinese war must happen. This remote indian air field which is very close to china will be the staging area for this assault. We will land forces via C5 and via cargo ship in india before pushing north west into china. The initial aims of the offensive are a grouping of airfields and military infrastructure right inside the border. Once we have taken those we hope the chinese will mass for a massive counter attack which we can use to bleed out the chinese army a little more.

Just to give you guys an idea of the scope of this assault here is the overview

This will be a long way from our main force.
We are going in with 35 Light Infantry divisions and 5 Merkava tank divisions. We will have limited air support as the bulk of our airforce is in the primary theater.
We are hoping we can use the infrastructure on site to then build up new units to use to help split china in two.

Note we have also started to build medium infantry units instead of light infantry as we are not really utilizing their airdrop abilities much.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

My units are starting to encircle bejing but i'm having to send units back to repair at an alarming rate. I might have to slow down my advance if not i fear i might be endanger of my lines being shattered by a chinese counter attack.
On the indian front i'm still about 10 days out because i'm waiting on my tanks to come via ship.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

My assault on Bejing has been petered out under the very very strong defenses of the city.

As you see i've lost hundreds of units in this assault. I've also ordered my units to pull back to stronger points of defense while i reorganize my army and rebuild. At one point i was fighting for the bejing hex but was repulsed. I feel like the germans at the gates of moscow only to be pushed away. My air units have been pounding the chinese but its a tough go. With 400+ units in my asia taskforce alone i'm down to 220 total units (all branches) with about 180 land units.
It's a hard pill to swallow. The chinese artillery and air force are just doing a number on me. My airforce has had to call off attacks because my F35's up north are all in need of some R&R. Thankfully my B2's are really doing anumber on china without taking a ton of damage in reply. I hope i called off my attack in time. I'm worried my line is goign to be too weak and will break and all these gains i've fought for will be worthless.

Also my southern assault force was really clobbered we got hit hard before we had time to get supply reestablished.
My 2 support F35's were also shot down which was weird becuase those are some pretty tough plans. I have a 2nd wave of 40 infantry units on the way here. Hopefully we can push the last few hundred km to capture the chinese base camp. If i can do that then we have another bridgehead.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

So far i'm doing the best i can to keep my area to the east of Bejing solid so i can build up a strike force behind their arty range.
Also i have pretty much doubled my population because of the cities i've captured which has put a drain on my resources. I had 3 years of petrol stockpiled before the war and now i'm down to 18 days reserves. So i'm having to up prices and try to artifically regulate demand so that i can give myself time to build new infrastructure. I immediately started new petrol production all around the country. And even in some chinese hexes. I hope it helps if not my assualts are goign to grind to a halt.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

To try to overcome this logjam i've switched from attacking military units with my B2's to attacking infrastructure. I've started to bomb facilities in a few hexes near bejing. I took out a military facility so hopefully that renders the defenses useless for now. I've also started building new missiles to just attack structures so i can try to wear away his infrastructure little by little just want to take bejing 1.5 billion dollars will hold me over for awhile. But i fear i might have bitten off more then i can chew especially halfway around the world ;)
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

Jan of the next year i'm still in the same situation. I've started trying to encircle BeJing but i just can't get the support neccessary to keep the lines of communication open before harassing attacks take me out again. I've started building 18 new Land factories 12 new AIr factories and 12 new missile factories on mainland china.

I am getting killed by chinese arty and i cant even see it? Is it the ws-1? I wanted to build that unit but its missile based right?? Whats the best non missile based artillery??
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

What i've started to do is just use my B2's to just level city by city until bejing has no support to hold itself with. I estimate i will have to use this tactic for awhile until i manage to break the country apart even more. I have lost almost 500k soldiers which is 20k more then china has lost. I have to start taking the high ground. I've also started deploying F14's for air superiority. I need to start killing these china planes before they are a problem.

Any good air to air missiles we can use ?
Opthalamia
Colonel

Post by Opthalamia »

Dont fear the chineese WS arty, they need really big rockets, so they fire very slow. You have some Tomcats, get the air supremacy, and uxe some bombers with 33Km range to get the chineese ground forces down. Use 49 supply trucks over your airfield to reload your bombers.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

Yea my fighters were getting ripped up by AA. I just need to get AWACS i guess so i can see wtf the chinese have on teh ground.

Update: I've been slowly wearing down the chinese with attacks by my B2's I can't get my F35s close to the urban centers becuase they get shot down by AA pretty easily.

I was judging my success by how close i could put some forces to bejing before they got ripped apart by artillery. After i thought i had done a good job supressing i launched a massive 100 division attack with the latest LAV-5 Infantry units and the last of my Merkava 4's. A little tip don't sell tech to a country with 2 million soldiers. It really is a pita fighting my own units merkava 4's and decent fighter jets. But i've upgraded to the GMT2 as my new MBT. I hope that will give me an edge over the china.

But look at the results of my assault i was so close to taking bejing

After that i landed 5 Green Beret II's and they did a very good job but were eventually repulsed. I think i'm going to just build 10-15 GB units and drop them onto bejing. Once i get their money they shouldn't really have the bank roll to keep up with me.
Opthalamia
Colonel

Post by Opthalamia »

You have bought some foreign designs. Dont you have at least 1 plane with a high altitude? Use them, they will unload every long range aa and walke up the enemy airforce. Cause no unit can really hurt any high altitude plane, your losses are low.

As alternative, you can use some rockets. 2 per day are enough. Just keep the enemy long range AA buissy.
bwheatley
Lt. Colonel

Post by bwheatley »

Ahh i didn't know that i will have to start building a high altitude aircraft. Man i keep lobbing tons of missiles at bejing but its like they are getting shot down before then. I guess i have to kill the AA ground units before i can expect those rockets to strike home?

Return to “After Action Reports”