Tournament - Russia-Iceland

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

MaxRiga
Colonel

Tournament - Russia-Iceland

Post by MaxRiga »

there is a nice idea how to make interesting to play SR2020 in single game ( since there is no server to play in multiplayer ).

let's fight just for fun to be the first on this forum! The rule is simple - I will be opening "Tournaments" topics where country A attacks country B. All of you can play by country A at ur home computer and if u get country B faster then anyone else in this topic then just upload ur screenshot. The one who finish country B faster in the winner of this tournament.

Tournaments will be opening once per 2-3 weeks with different countries on the side A and B. You must post ur screen where it says that country B is eliminated before the deadline! If you post ur screen after deadline you will NOT be counted even if ur result is better that the winner's one.

How will I pick up the countries? The main idea is to make fun one evening game. It's too boring for most of us to fight without goal in mission and, unfortunately, there are no goals in any SR2020 mission. So - the goal is to conquer country on the side B as fast as possible. To make the game fun I will be choosing "big" country on the playable side to fight versus "smaller" country on the opposite. I'm sure that most of you prefer to play by smaller countries to fight against biggest ones but it's not one evening fun. Some of us cannot spend many days playing one mission because of work and families. So, this tournament will be easy to play but never forget that u rush for time! I will choosing different settings each tournament game and upload it in the first post of all tournaments games. You must play only by this settings and of course do not use any cheats.

Well, the first tournament we try with the easy settings and “easy” countries.

RUSSIA vs ICELAND
( single game scenario ) - world2020 no units
deadline - 27th of December 2008

The winner of this tournament Opthalamia - apr 9 2020 ( tournament is closed )
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MaxRiga on Dec 27 2008, edited 5 times in total.
... lai dzivo latvija !
MaxRiga
Colonel

Re: Tournament - Russia-Iceland

Post by MaxRiga »

My result
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
... lai dzivo latvija !
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

sounds intresting, though it's cristmas and i'll get to try my chance after christmas :-)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Opthalamia
Colonel

Post by Opthalamia »

ScreenHunter_03 Dec. 21 13.09.jpg
04/09/2020 Iceland is boring.
MaxRiga
Colonel

Post by MaxRiga »

agree, Iceland was too boring, the text tournament will be more complicated.
... lai dzivo latvija !
Julien
Warrant Officer

Post by Julien »

Then switch the countries! Now Iceland has to annex Russia :D
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

I was going todo this. But now that GC is out I want to go a normal (well long term world conquest) round with it first. THen I will join in the fun here.
MaxRiga
Colonel

Post by MaxRiga »

The winner of this tournament Opthalamia - apr 9 2020 ( tournament is closed )
... lai dzivo latvija !

Return to “After Action Reports”