British Empire 2.0

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

HalakBalakBalak
Captain

British Empire 2.0

Post by HalakBalakBalak »

Game settings- Melting point no units.
Very hard all settings.
Low approval effects.
Resources standard.

Upon becoming the PM of post breakup England. Halak James Frum, declared himself the king of England, and soon after decided it was time to reclaim what was truly the crowns, the whole of the world. India, America, Canada, South Africa, Central Africa, Australia, the Middle East, and eventually the whole of the world. But who said it had to be historically correct?

His first act was the reunite the British Isles themselves.
HalakBalakBalak
Captain

Re: British Empire 2.0

Two years in.

Inside of the Kings "green" room.
"Coming in sir" yelled military head Reanold.
"Huh, sure, I am in the hot tub" yelled the King.
" Sire, our forces have advanced over Western Germany with astounding speed, we have crushed all those who stood in the way of-" Reanolds being cut off by the King.
"Germany" inquired the king.
"Yes sir, we marched across Europe..." answered Reanolds.
"When the hell did this all happen?" Said the king, confused.
"You ordered it, didn't you" Asked Reanolds...
"The hell... when did I do that... ah well, whats the KO ratio?" Responded the king.
" 875 to 12, sir" said Reanolds, sitting down into the hot water of the tub.
"HOLY **** HOW MANY SOLDIERS HAVE WE LOST! ARE YOU ALL IDIOTS?!!?! I SHOULD HA-" the king said, being cut of by Reanolds.
"IT's in our favor sir, and the UN can't do **** either. So, do you still want us to invade the states?" asked Reanolds as he began to soak up the water.
"Yes, get the air force ready, we need to strike Virginia soon. Also, get me another apple-tini." Said the king, inside of an obviously serious manner about the apple tini.
"I will get right on it sir." replied Reanolds running out of the room stark naked.
The king said to himself "Wait, he was naked this whole time............................... I must be getting messed up by all this grass I smoke... meh" taking a puff out of his J.

HalakBalakBalak
Captain

The invasion of Virginia was an astounding success.

The satillite pictures seen here are of our transport ships delivering reinforcements to the virginian front.

In other news, the whole of Ireland and Denmark, aswell as Southern Germany have fallen to the British empire.

The current kill to death ratio is 1146 to 25 in Britain's favor.
HalakBalakBalak
Captain

"Sir, project Desert desert has been help up, we have taken heavy losses also." yelled Reanolds walking into the room.
"Project what? Seriously you guys, effin tell me these things first! I already know what the attack was, Egypt right? right." said the king.
"Sir, we took nearly 60 units lost..." said Reanolds, sadly.
"Brave men all of them, they died serving their country as true British soldiers should." said the king, grievingly.
"I will not let their lives be in vein. Reanolds, get me the chief of the Navy!"
"Yes sir" Said Reanolds running out of the room.

Five minutes later.
"You called for me sir" Hucel, Chief of the Navy.
"Yes, I need you to organize a massive sea attack, I need 400 units in Egypt within the end of the year." said the King.
"It will be done sir. We have 300 transport class ships already loaded and on their way." Said Hucel.
"Do you guys even need my help, I mean honestly." Said the king.
"Not really sir, your a brilliant strategist yourself, especially when your tripping balls and just blurting things out, we do use it. But we normally think of it soon before, because of the information lag. We all seem to think like you." Said Hucel reassuringly.
"Your a good speaker Hucel, I can tell that you know how to charm an audience. dissmissed." said the King.

Return to “After Action Reports”