Rome

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

HalakBalakBalak
Captain

Rome

Post by HalakBalakBalak »

This may actually be the first AAR I will finish O_o....

On December 12, 2019, The Republic of Roma elected a new leader, T. Frum. On wake of the New Year, he gave a speech to the people stating that he would bring glory to the republic once more. With any effort to bring the Italian peninsula back together peacefully no longer possible, he said, simply "I will find a way" concluding his speech without questioning.

January first- Dawn of the New Year summit of Italian leaders, and the appointment of the new governments ministers.

Frum- Gentlemen, I would like to welcome you all to the first Summit, we will be holding these summits at the first day of each year, in order to assess the state of the republic, the world, and the government.
The first order of the day. Mr. Putin, could you come up here please?
V. Putin- Yes, comrad?
Frum- I need you to be the manager of the special police, and the Peoples Fitness Program. In 3 years, I want everyone above the age of 3 able to defend themselves, inside of a f--king kung ** battle. Got it.
Putin- :D Yes! I have not been so happy since I first became overlord of Russia... pitty about the whole... civil war thing... I mean if I ha-
Frum- Putin, STFU, in the most respectful way possible.
Now than! I am going to appoint my defense minister... hmmm... how about... ah yes, you there. Yes you, come up here.
* A large rumbling sound as chairs are pushed aside.
Hulk Hogan- Me sir?
Frum- Yes you, you get to defend the country, :D.
Hulk Hogan- OH F--K YES, OMIGAWD THIS IS SO AWESOME. *crash*
Frum- Did he just walk out of the building and get hit by a car?
boB- Yes he did, but sir, I have allot of experience in war, may I take his position?
Frum- Yes, your record is great, Bob, you-
boB- My name isn't Bob sir, it is boB.
Frum- Whatever, now than, my industries minister will be Steve Jobs. Steve, do you think that you can put an apple on every damn thing made in this country.
Steve Jobs- Yes I can, I will make sure that everyone in Europe gets that tingling sensation in the anus that makes them go out and buy apple products!
Frum- Okay than... Um, I guess I need a public affairs minister... hmmm, um... lets see than. AH you, William Shatner!
Shatner- I shall serve the coutnry well.
Frum- Fine than, now for the address of the Union.

Gentlemen, our economy is stable, but not large enough, we are underproducing way to many products and we do not have a trade surplus. Our military is weak, and almost unable to function in a war with ANY of our neighbors. We need a plan! I propose we begin production immediately of new facilities, and new units. I have already purchased a Cossack transport plane from the Ukraine, we now have full access to it's designs, aswell as a challenger III tank design from the United Kingdom. for the next 4 years we are going to be building out military, and economy little by little, in two years time I am hoping to be able to retake the south, is this understood gentlemen? Are there any objections? Good because it is already in action.
Also, boB, if you make one god damn garrison your ballsack is going to be in a jar being pickled for a month, than we will put them on a hamburger and give it to you.

Map-
HalakBalakBalak
Captain

Re: Rome

The Invasion of Slovenia.

After a spy reported that Slovenia was spying on the the Republic, we decided it was time for Rome to set an example.

The invasion, due to lack of air power, and sea power, would take place from the north and South, all in one go.

Shortly after the start of the war, we have destroyed nearly the whole country, losing 1 unit, and killing 34 in a little under 20 hours. The war was a great success, and Rome has her first overseas asset. Following the war, suspicions came in that Crotia may be preparing an attack, and the military was put on alert for a split defense at any time.
HalakBalakBalak
Captain

At the Second Summit for Roma's leaders.

Frum- Gentlemen, I am very pleased with our progress this last year. Our military has doubled in size, and efficiency is great. Nice work boB
boB- You got my name correct :D!
Frum- So than, Steve, how are things happening inside of the industrial and production areas?
Jobs- Well, I have expanded our military production capabilities almost two fold, I have also managed to make our nation an oil exporter, though not by much. We are coming along nicely, though it would be much nicer if I had a larger budget to work with.
Frum- I will see to it that this next year is much better funded for you.
Putin- Mr. Frum, I am pleased to report that our population are now all taking real action roles inside of action movies, and 50% of people are now blackbelts in one or more Asian martial arts!
Frum- Good, now teach them all Krav Maga, when Isreal fell a month ago, a BUNCH of Jews came here, seeing as they have a Jew by history president.
Hilter- YOU A DAS JUDEN?
Frum- Hilter, STFU, GTFU NAZI SHEED!

That is all gentlemen, I will see you all later.

Also, Steve, can I have an iPhone g8?
Jobs- Ya, here. on the house.
Frum- Thankyou, don't forget to convert our power industry to mainly coal, I am tired of the huge hit our budget gets from having to be self sufficient inside of oil, and not getting to export. we need more efficient energy, and coal is the way to do that.
HalakBalakBalak
Captain

As promised, in two years, if we could, we would annex those welfare hogging bastards in the south.
The invasion will be rather basic, with the attack coming from our south border, and right into the capitol.

In six days, Naples fell to Rome, and Italy was one step closer to being one united nation again.
The stats were roughly 9-112 in Romes favor.
HalakBalakBalak
Captain

After 7 years of internal turmoil, the government is finally back on track after the rebels Bill Gates, and Hilter tried to take over the country. It is now the year 2029, Romes assets stretch from the Baltic to the Atlantic. She has a kill to death ratio of 10-1 respectively. Romes population has doubled these last ten years.

England has recently declared war on Rome, to spite the ability to take her out with a simple sea or air landing, the senate has voted for a land apraoch, to "take out two birds with one stone."

The UN was outraged at the forced conversion of our occupied territories to speak Italian. But they are not complaining now that we assassinated half of their leaders, AKA, most of the world is pissed, and scared pissless of ROme.

HalakBalakBalak
Captain

And all of my save games somehow got deleted overnight.
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Post by GIJoe597 »

Nice, clear, large pictures.

Did photobucket not compress them? What program did you capture them with?
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
HalakBalakBalak
Captain

I have photobucket set to just compress the filesize, lowering the quality.
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Post by GIJoe597 »

Thank you, I will look for that option. I would rather have the large pictures.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “After Action Reports”