West Virginia

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

HalakBalakBalak
Captain

West Virginia

Post by HalakBalakBalak »

WVUP Reporting in-
On January First, the WV State provisional government appointed a new Prime Minister, inside of a parliamentary democracy type government. The two opponents were former Governor Joe Manchin, who was running to keep hold of power inside of the state, and HalakBalakBalak, the oddly named reformist, who wanted to bring change to West Virginia, and indeed America.

The election was tight, but in the end HalakBalakBalak won by 3 electoral votes, and had a landslide victory inside of the popular vote. With the popular vote split at 60-35, in Halak's favor. The election was confirmed to be legitement by the international community today.

Inside of a speech to the public, inside of the newly established capitol of Parkersburg, the PM's home town. He said, "Today is a new era in the history of West Virginia, our days of ridicule by the American public are over, we shall once and for all, show them, that even a nation of only 2 million people, can prosper.

I would also like to add that, if any of the other former American nations are witness to this speech, seriously guys, all of the hill billies are inside of Virginia, Kentucky, and Ohio, ****! Seriously, I haven't seen a redneck in state here for a very long time. ****, jeeze."

---

Inside of a secret meeting inside of his newly expanded home inside of the former suburb of Wellsley, just south of Parkersburg.
Halak- Gentlemen... brb phone.
GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

Re: West Virginia

Post by GIJoe597 »

I sure hope its not long distance. That bill will be a killer.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
HalakBalakBalak
Captain

Re: West Virginia

Post by HalakBalakBalak »

The phone call was a call from Joe Manchin telling me that I couldn't run for mayor at the age of 14... so he ended up winning by default.

Return to “After Action Reports”