Serbian revenge

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

HalakBalakBalak
Captain

Re: Serbian revenge

Post by HalakBalakBalak »

Ruges wrote:
qweasd wrote:You lost units to Kosovo? I've tried attacking Kosovo before (as Greece) and they didn't have any units at all. Took about 1 and a half days.
Games can vary greatly. exspecialy when you start changing difficulties and playing different maps. I have played games where NK has had almost no units at all. And I have played games where NK had a full stack of units on every hex.
You mean the games where NK send a full out assault, and SK counters, killings hundreds of units in the process?

I have had games where NK actually won :/...
andrasd
Lieutenant

Post by andrasd »

HalakBalakBalak wrote:
Ruges wrote:
qweasd wrote:You lost units to Kosovo? I've tried attacking Kosovo before (as Greece) and they didn't have any units at all. Took about 1 and a half days.
Games can vary greatly. exspecialy when you start changing difficulties and playing different maps. I have played games where NK has had almost no units at all. And I have played games where NK had a full stack of units on every hex.
You mean the games where NK send a full out assault, and SK counters, killings hundreds of units in the process?

I have had games where NK actually won :/...
since the lattest update,i've never seen NK win :/
KOSOVO IS SERBIA!
HalakBalakBalak
Captain

Post by HalakBalakBalak »

It's funny when they keep their artillery behind lines and actively use their air force.

I was surprised it happened to be honest, but behold, Korea lost 500, NK lost 600, and around that time, NK was gaining ground and China was helping to.
andrasd
Lieutenant

Post by andrasd »

in all games i've played so far(mostly world 2020) NK would declare war on SK and all this would end with NK losing like 700 units,after attacking Russia and sometimes China to.SK would lose at max 100 units.i guess the result would be the same in the real world,but it's a bit annoying to have the same war over and over again,with the same outcome.
KOSOVO IS SERBIA!

Return to “After Action Reports”