Iranian AAR- world 2020 - victory =s complete -single

Share your stories of conquests and leadership successes.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Post by tkobo »

Tkobobar sitting in his roman bath like hot tub,calling out for his aide.

Tkobobar:Attend me at once you son of a she camel !
I want to see the minster of defense immediately !

AIDE: yes, oh Gift from God.I shall see that his unworthy hide is before you immediately !

Immediately later (does that even make sense ?)

MinisterD: I was on my way to inform you all the Jihadi Scout units are in place.

Tkobobar: It is very good for you that they are, i was beginning to question your competency more than usual, and we ARE experiencing a shortage of infidels for our "games".

Now set the rest of the plan in motion.Make sure the diplomacy minister tells the world about the cowardly and dastardly attack on our innocent scouts by the criminal gang that crossed into Afghanistan from China.

Make sure he stresses that our armed forces are ONLY entering into China to pursue and punish these godless criminals as we are sure the Chinese in their desire for justice would want us too.

MinsterD:All shall be done as you order of Master of Wisdom .

soon after:

Tkobobar sitting at his solid gold banquet dinning table.

MinisterD:All has gone as you foresaw of Great One.Our forces advanced into China and were attacked by chinese garrison forces and some meager units from the chinese airforce.
The chinese are claiming to the press, that no such attack occured on our scouts and that we are simply trying to find a cowardly way to declare war on them ,like so many of the worlds evil nations have done recently.

Tkobobar:Inform the minister of diplomacy that due to china's insults and apparent unwillingness to seek out and punish those who attacked our poor young innocent scouts,that we feel left with no choice but to declare war against them.
And you minister of defense,order the tanks and other military units to go forward with the invasion.And have the engineer units build a military complex,including airfield and barracks, at the site of the chinese garrison battle,to help support our units.

MinisterD:As you command oh most valuable of men.

A short time later:
The Minister of defense re-enters.
MinisterD:A possibly unforseen,by us of course,not you,event has occured oh Master of Mankind.
Turkey has declared war on us, possibly in support of China.

MinisterD:We have immediately sent our concerns to them and asked that they reconsider this action,as to save their population much pain and death.
We have also dispatched a smal blocking force to our border with them, to prevent them from being even more overly bold.

MinisterD:Said blocking force encountered a pitful turkish light infantry unit, engaged and sent it packing with no losses to our forces.

MinisterD:Very soon after, the Turkish Government accepted our VERY charitable offer of peace.

MinisterD:Although the fools are keeping a very meager tank force facing off against part of our own large and invincible tank force.
Since the deployment of our force to that border is in no way a burden, we are maintining it there as a "reminder" to that foolish Turkish Government.

Tkobobar:You and your fellow ministers have done acceptably.Take an hour off and visit the local infidel re-education center for some small measure of earned entertianment.

MinisterD:OH YES, oh most kind,benevolent and charitable master.

He leaves tkobobar to enjoy his still going on banquet.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

im guessing the hooded man is your..... wait....just alittle bit longer.....
2 seconds.....1second....oh yeah now i recognise her she's your m--.

just as KF says this irani agents bust through the door and interrorgate him. they want to know everything about what he knows about the almighty son of ----- 's mom. he explains to them in a quite nifty way that he was once tkobobars friend. being the the incompetent fools they are they let him be.

"whew....man i shouldnt have said that...."
Economically people **** on me

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Hhahahahhaha like the tie in.

But i dont know, picking on tkobobars mom ?A mom he doesnt even know he has ?Hmmm, messing in the blank/forgotton spaces of anothers mind can be dangerous .
Those agents/or others juuuuusst might be sent back :P
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

(Okay this part of the AAR is gonna be a mix of story and strategy breakdown.The movies below are very short and rather small.Each one shows a specific movement by a specific segment of force for a specific purpose that combine into a simple and effective strategy for gameplay against the AI)

Tkobobar sitting on his couch receiving reports on progress in the war with China

Tkobobar:Defense minister, i am ready to hear of our progress.

Minister Def:Our forces have moved well into chinese territory and encountered almost no resistance so far.We suspect the remoteness of the area we invaded thru is hampering their response.
And there is very little worth an effort for the chinese to defend at our present location.
As the sattelite image below shows,our forces are set up in a standard formation.
The frontline consists of tanks and mech infantry and advances first passing by any possible trouble spots.Its purpose is to establish where the frontline is, and prevent any enemy units from getting past them to assist any trouble spots.
They are than followed by the second line, which consists of med range artillery and anti-air units,that combined act to support the front line.
The third line consists of long range artillery and additional anti-air.

The second and third line position themselves as needed with each move of the frontline,so to give there support.

In the back, you can see two distict seperate groups.These are assualt and reaction groups.Their purpose is to assualt any trouble spots passed by the frontline,like cities manned by enemy units and to engage any enemy units that appear behind the frontline forces.
They consist of a mix of tank, infantry and artillery units, with occasional anti-air.

Minister Def:Now we have also prepared some recorded sattelite footage to show each line and the assualt groups in action.

The first one below shows a standard frontline advance.

Minister Def:The next one here below,shows the second line moving to maintains it abiltity to support the frontline.

Minister Def:This one below shows the third line moving to maintain its position in order to maintain its ability to support the front and second line.

Minister Def:This last footage shows an assault on what unfortunately turned out to be an undefended city.You will notice that three full stacks of direct fighting units are easily moved to and put in position to engage any resistance in the city.Also that support in the form of 3 stacks of artillery and one stack of anti-air are moved at the same time to further hammer any enemy that might have been present in said city, and provide cover against enemy air units.

(You will notice that using formation advance and stacks,its actually very easy to move large amounts of troops in an organized manner.Sadly there was no combat in these examples,but i will make more, and combat will be shown.
One thing ive noticed, the formation move order doesnt handle long moves that include diagonal finishing positions (as compared to the starting positions of units) very well. So either keep diagonal movement and manuveers short range and rather straight, or be prepared to have to correct some of the units final positions at the end of the order.
And lastly, as artillery tend to stop after firing if an enemy unit is till targeted by them, and also if they are low on ammo,you need to keep in mind their position and situation as you move other units)

Tkobobar:That presentation was acceptable.Please be sure to find the Chinese forces so that i can see in your next update how extremely well our forces crush theirs.
You are dismissed.On your way out instruct my aide to have breakfast service started.

Minister Def:It shall as always, be as you have ordered Oh Avatar of God.
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Tkobobar sitting in his recliner watching his 11-foot wide, 150-inch plasma television,munching on cheese and peperoni.

Aide approaches.

Aide: Oh star of wisdom and rational thought,your lowly defense minister asks for an audience.

Tkobobar: Inform he may enter, but also that it had better be for a very good reason that he is interrupting my Military Channel viewing time !

Aide:Yes, oh master of reason and charity.

The Defense minister enters.

Tkobobar:You may speak, oh one below camel refuse.

Minister Def:Thank you oh soul of kindness.
As you had requested, we managed to find a very small portion of the Chinese forces.
The garrison forces of two small towns along our advance were foolish enough flee in utter terror for their lives.
Our assualt groups arranged for them to no longer regret their mistake.

We had the sattellites we had rented in position,and they captured the minor engagements for your viewing pleasure.

Tkobobar:Ahhhh ,well done.You might yet rise above the worth of camel droppings,given enough time.
Feed the footage to the meager tv system here before me,so that i may ewatch and examine it.

Minister Def:It shall be done immediately .

Immediately later (yes, im growing to like that phrase.)

Tkobobar:That was barely acceptably enjoyable.You must be certain to find a larger force of the Chinese army , and capture such footage of its destruction by our all mighty units.

Minister Def: It will be as always, as you command, of Master of infinite wisdom and style.

Tkobobar:You ARE dismissed.

The minster of defense hurrys out of the room.

(In the second short clip, you can see the small issue formation move has with diagonal movment orders.Notice the move order that shold be issued to teh tanks, and the one that is.Minor and easily worked with, but there none the less.
Also, you get to see just how easy it is to completely crush garrisons,using stacks and formation move orders)
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Tkobobar Standing at the top of the conference room,looking down on his minster of defense.

Tkobobar:You are here becuase my information is that you have news to tell me.

Minister Def:Yes, oh all saying and all hearing one.
Our forces have finally finished crossing that cursed westrn rough desert in the west of China.They have reached the Yellow River .
The river is a medium population area, and its was moderately protected by Chinese forces.

The first satellite picture here shows roughly our progress.The Yellow river
seen just off to the right is where our forces now occupy.

The sceon thing i have for yo is this war report.As you can see at the sstart of this last push we had still not lost any units in combat.

The 3 units you see listed as lost, as your allknowing greatness knows were aircraft lost at production, that fell prey to an unexplained weakness of not being able to fly without a runway under them at their productions end. (Bug)

This next satellite viw shows what our air recon spotted of the enemy forces on the river protecting the the area.This recon also allowed our artillary to get to its work.

This next view, shows how we put your wise and perfect plan into action.
We isolated the top city along the river and the forces protecting it.
Than swept down on them like the hand of god.They feel fast with very little loss to our forces.

Using that city as an achor to our flank, we than proceeded to move against the next city working our way downwards.It also was cut off, and fell rapidly.

The satellite views shows the the next location we attacked.things did not go quite as smoothly here. After we had won the assualt, and captured the area,soem of our fighters (f-14s) chose to unwisely relocate to teh airfield located there.
As they were doing so,the chinese airforce struck with a small but fairly continuous wave of aircraft.Our f-14s were caught on teh groudn and tryed to scramble, but we shot down almsot immediately.
I apologize for their foolishness, and the equipment lost due to it.

Sadly, the pilots themselves did not survive either, so we do not get to show them our displeasure directly.BUT we were able to locate their families, and did have those families executed.
Their camel spawn will no longer polute the gene pool of your unworthy people.

This last report shows our current losses .

Tkobobar:I am very displeased.You must know that thier foolishness is also yours !And letting the pilots die,preventing us from punishing them properly is VERY hard to excuse !

You WILL return to your post immediately and you WILL do better !

Minister Def:[groveling as he hastily heads for the door]Yes, your Most Godly one.I am but the spit under a camels foot !

The dense minister leaves and tkobobar calls for his aide.

Aide:What is your command our magnificeint one ?

Tkobobar:You are to see to it, that the defnse minister is left sweating for exactly 9 minutes in his office.
You are then to have him arrested,dragged out inot the local sqaure, and drawn and qautered between 4 camels.

Inform his junior officer that he is temporarily in charge of the operations.

Than when on your way returning here, inform the minister of intelligence he is to report immediately to me.

Aide:Yes oh great one. I shall make sure the camels are of poor guality, so that they take a good long time to rip the unworthy fool apart.

Aide leaves the room to carry out his orders.

insert movie here-movie "river line"-when and if fixed.
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Tkobobar swimming in one of the smaller Iranian Presidential Palace pools.

(Sadly today, none of the famous Chador wearing Slave Women were to be seen, rumor has it they now wear a provocative and revealing new swim suit.This new swim suit is said to be a vast improvement over the old style,in fact its claimed to be only equal to a 30 pound dive belt when worn in the water.Which is of course a good 5% improvement over the old style.Resulting drowning deaths are even said to be down 2%
Image )

New defense minister, from here on to simply be referred to as the defense minister: Oh grand and mighty gift from god, we have taken the last major city in our area on this side of the Yellow River.
Our rented satellites were in position and captured the entire battle.

As you could see, and undoubtedly already knew, the chinese forces were utterly crushed and our units suffered paltry losses.
Eastern China is now open to our forces.We expect the slaughter of infidels to second to none.

Tkobobar:This was an acceptable report and display.See that you maintain at least this level in all things you do.

Defense Minister:I exist only to serve your will of Gift from God.

Tkobobar:Minister of Domestic Affairs,why are you here ?

Minister of Domestic: I have come of wise one, to inform you that the vast population about to join under our banner,may push our peoples water resources beyond their limit .

Tkobobar:You come before me, to pester me with such ridiculous non-problems ! I see 4 camels in your future !
If the people get low on water, have them drink tea !

Now begone from my presence oh lowly offspring of donkeys !

All ministers present :[bowing and scraping as they leave]Yes, oh grand one.
Chuckle TM
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

as tkobobar sits down and gets ready to play the new game supreme ruler 2050 he notices a new message for him.

"hello tkobo, remember me?

seems like your kicking a** in china from what my AI is telling me. keep up the "good" work. im expecting you to kick more a** in the future. why not take on iraq next... they should be easy prey. a good milli-step up but you need to get more land any way right?

wait...hmmm that reminds me, you remembered to take your meds didnt you? you cant go insane with power just yet. ill be expecting horrible things from you.

<KF>"

"How come I have this mental image of tkobo's tanks running over these fleeing soldiers, saying 'what was that? oh, just a speed bump'... :)"
Graymane
Major

Post by Graymane »

Bummer. I can't see any of the images or movies or whatever they are.
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Hmm, it might be your anti virus.

I know the high settings on kaspersky can block these.
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Location : A Royal Lexus LX470 - 4X4 [product of evil western imperial capitalists] when a call comes in on his Le Million’ Piece Unique [another product of evil western imperial capitalists].

Tkobobar traveling from the Royal Palace to a local Running of the Protesters event [This is one of the Irans' Elite's favorite festivals.During it some anti-government protesters are allowed to form up and start their protest.Once the protest is in full swing,mobs of violent fanatical youths hidden away near by are unleased on the protesters.The protesters run, the mobs follow and hunt them down, and a good time is had by all (well,maybe not the protesters :P ) ]

Aide: Yes ?

Minister of Defense :I have a new update for Our Most Glorious Leader, which i am transferring to the video system in the Royal Lexus.As the sattelite images show, we have reached the next bank of the Yellow River and have engaged and destroyed Chinese forces holding there.

The first image shows the heavy concentration of chinese forces at the north of the river bank, and the second image the force concentration to the south.

In addition we have uploaded some footage of the actual battle so that His Most Worthy Lord of Mankind can see how well his forces are doing and provide us with wisdom and tactical expertise on how to do better.

The units of chinese forces were crushed and our forces drove on over their mangled corpses.

Our combination of mech infantry, tanks, artillary,and air units suffered little to no casualties.

Minister of Defense :The chinese airforce tried to intervene,but was destroyed or driven off.

Tkobobar:You have done acceptably,the camels will remain in their pens for now.
Last edited by tkobo on Jul 04 2008, edited 1 time in total.
Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Chuckle TM
tkobo
Supreme Ruler

Post by tkobo »

Ok, seems this AAR might be over.

My primary system went down, and i dont seem to be able to pinpoint the issue this time so far.

So, im kinda past my patience level ,and will probably scavenge the system for parts over the next week or so.

Its 3 1/2 years old, single core non-pci-e board, so it was past its time anyway.
Chuckle TM
killerflood
Brigadier Gen.

Post by killerflood »

oh well it was fun while it lasted :-)

The Khan
General

Re: Iranian AAR- world 2020 - victory =s complete -single

Post by The Khan »

The energy you spent on the thread is huge.
I cant play SR2020 well but I still love 2010. Chris will hate me for exploiting his game to death.
Date of Order: 2007-11-15 20:03
Product information:
Supreme Ruler 2010 (1 x 19.99 USD)
3 years baby

Return to “After Action Reports”