Production % question

Discussion about Production and Resources

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

moondrift
Captain

Production % question

Post by moondrift »

I've been playing the europe campaign and the world campaign. I noticed that a lot of my production facilities provide 0% of total production, whereas most of them only produce 1% I realise as you reach 100+ facilities that the % will be out of wack but is this really only useful for the small scenarios/missions where you have small numbers of facilities? Is there anyway to determine how useful a facility is in larger scenarios?
The_Blind_One
Colonel

Re: Production % question

Post by The_Blind_One »

moondrift wrote:I've been playing the europe campaign and the world campaign. I noticed that a lot of my production facilities provide 0% of total production, whereas most of them only produce 1% I realise as you reach 100+ facilities that the % will be out of wack but is this really only useful for the small scenarios/missions where you have small numbers of facilities? Is there anyway to determine how useful a facility is in larger scenarios?
Sure u can, right before u plop down a new facility u can see the maximum output that can come from that facility. And just using some brain power easily allows u to see the comparison :D
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

You can also use the land tab to view details on any placed industry and see the exact amount of output.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
moondrift
Captain

Post by moondrift »

cheers guys. guess i was just looking for an easier way to check than going around every factory in every industry, especially when you have a few hundred!!! :lol:

Return to “Production - Commerce Department”