Stockpilling

Discussion about Production and Resources

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

theharrisonater
Lieutenant

Stockpilling

Post by theharrisonater »

helo everybody i just kinda want to know how to stockpile EVERYTHING. i know how to stock military because its on the ministers priorties thing. but i want to know how to stockpile everything withought using the minister. if such is possible :P i think i spelled stock pileing wrong i cant remeber do u take the e out or not? im american but still i think the english laungauge makes no sense.
Artillery bombardment requires many tanks for defence, entrench them. If not they will die.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

Simply use the locks on each product and set your exports for each to none. While locked, the minister cannot change elements relating to the product (other than places such as pricing where autopricing "on" tells the minister to decide, even when locked)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
theharrisonater
Lieutenant

Post by theharrisonater »

ah i c i should have tried that could destroy my economy though but o well i think i read that somewhere o well there should be a stockpile button for newbs though or a stockpile a certin % of surplus. maybe u and bg could do that in update 4 !!!
Artillery bombardment requires many tanks for defence, entrench them. If not they will die.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Post by Balthagor »

I believe this is already covered, there are two priorities - stock consumer goods and stock military goods - not sure which the raw materials fall into (but I do remember that petroleum is considered military) but between those two IIRC your minister will not export anything.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Pwned9080
Colonel

Re: it's very useful article, thanks.

Post by Pwned9080 »

iHydra wrote:can you kindly PM your MSN to me, thank you.

Can you kindly check the post date? Thank you.

Return to “Production - Commerce Department”