Your own market?

Discussion about Production and Resources

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend, Moderators

Empier4552
General

Post by Empier4552 »

Would it be possible to begin a market of your own to rivla that of the world market? I mean if they embargo you etc and you just don't like them you could try to begin your own market if you have enough production going on. Set up trading zones in your countries putting taxation on goods flowing through, selling and buying to countries etc.
George Geczy
General

Post by George Geczy »

Interesting idea... I don't think we'll set up anything new to handle this sort of thing, but it could be possible to do with the trading we already have planned. If your region has good production facilities and you operate with a good efficiency, you can undercut the world market price - that way, countries that don't mind buying from you will choose you first.

Of course, if you add import and export taxes then pretty soon you won't be the lowest price. It may also be hard to do this without micro-managing the markets, though we could look into ways to try to automate it.

Of course, for some players all they will want out of production is "give me enough oil to keep my tanks rolling!" :smile:

-- George.
Empier4552
General

Post by Empier4552 »

hehe. Well one can always think of a free add-on or patch with this option for donwload later on.

Return to “Production - Commerce Department”