Supreme Aggravation 2020

Get installation help, discuss issues, and submit bug reports in this section. Take a read through before posting... sometimes your problem may have already been discussed.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

mrevilpb
Warrant Officer
Human: Yes

Supreme Aggravation 2020

Post by mrevilpb »

Hey battlegoat long time no see, its always good to see your products are getting bigger and better especially as I've noticed the forums growing over time as well as your selection of games.

Enough hoo ha, I've purchased a copy of SR2020G I have a product key as well as the order number.
I downloaded it, played it (and to you boys in the creative offices my brother and I really enjoyed the improvements in gold fyi), some time later I had to wipe everything from my old Hard Drive, after I reinstalled I went back to my order form via my email, which in turn looped me back through digital river's app service (via find my order.com) to load my copy of SR2020G.

I then discovered that my order is only good for 60 days, is there somewhere else I can digitally download another copy of SR2020G because I have nowhere known to me that I can use this product key, or am I out of luck for not making a back up copy? Or am I simply blind and missing something?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Supreme Aggravation 2020

Post by Balthagor »

Please send me an email, we'll help you resolve this; chris@battlegoat.com
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Barracuda
Corporal

Post by Barracuda »

Hello there,

I got exact same problem. Bought this game in Oct 2012 and cant download it anymore. Should I be sending mail to same mail?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Barracuda
Corporal