Ghost Facility and a spelling error.

Get installation help, discuss issues, and submit bug reports in this section. Take a read through before posting... sometimes your problem may have already been discussed.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

antemalagon
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Ghost Facility and a spelling error.

Post by antemalagon »

1. Spelling error: In the information for the tech " Refit to Nuclear VHTR" one of the bonuses to Nuclear Plant Maintenance spells Nuclear as " Nulcear "

2. One of my military facilities some how built 8 additions rather than six and now even after scrapping all of them the military facility, a naval fab and a sea pier all remain at 0hp and will neither build nor scrap. It is in a well supplied area in the Aleutian islands.
Legend
General

Re: Ghost Facility and a spelling error.

Post by Legend »

Added to our task list for review.

- Daxon, BattleGoat Studios
Legend
General

Post by Legend »

For #2, I know it's been some time since posting it... but can you describe what you did? Do you have a savegame? Did you start a military complex, then let the AI build? Any other details might help.

We did have a problem with building in colonies, which we allowed, but in those colonies a player could 'over-build'. It's been fixed in either update 1 (released) or updated 2 (to be release soon)... not sure which one it was in without hunting that information down.

Anyone else have a similar problem as #2?

- Daxon
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

He posted this in 2020 and not Cold War, so either its in the wrong section or he is actually posting about 2020 GC/Gold.

Note: This spelling error is in 2020 prior to Cold War. So again, could go either way.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
red_romanov
Sergeant

Re: Ghost Facility and a spelling error.http://www.bgforums.

Post by red_romanov »

I have a savegame with ghost gas fields with that zero building progress before update 8. I'm not sure if the problem is fixed because I remember seeing overlaying facils after the update in another game, but this time it can be removed.

The nuclear VHTR is fixed in update 8. But there's still spelling errors in location names. I live in Thailand and I couldn't figure out what is that Takhil air base spelled in Thai, until a year after that I heard the name Takhli which is its actual name. More Thai cities with spelling error are Marathiwat, Huan Hin, and Chum Pahe while they should be Narathiwat, Hua Hin, and Chum Phae. Anyway it really is a hard thing trying to spell city names from all over the world in its local language. This is all I could do.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

If you find errors in names on the map, please use this thread.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Support & Issues - 2020”