General Airframe issues as of U7.

Get installation help, discuss issues, and submit bug reports in this section. Take a read through before posting... sometimes your problem may have already been discussed.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

GIJoe597
Board Admin
Human: Yes

General Airframe issues as of U7.

Post by GIJoe597 »

I added several here where the mouse hover popup does not match the Technical Readout. After fiddling around, it may be as simple as the starter units not being full strength or over strength etc. I seem to recall a few start that way. Let me manufacture these to check the stats. I will add them as I see them, if any.

Helo has a Anti Sub tech requirement, but no sub attack Capabilty.

I remember a discussion about this before, but I will throw it up here. Tanker with no capacity.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: General Airframe issues as of U7.

Post by Balthagor »

* Anti Sub Warfare is a prereq for units that have sub spotting capabilities even if they don't have any torpedoes
* Air Tankers give fuel from their fuel capacity, not their cargo capacity. Some tankers have secondary roles as transport planes.

You'll have to look these up one at a time if you think they're wrong. That's what I have to do when something looks wrong to me.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
BigWolf
Brigadier Gen.

Post by BigWolf »

Balthagor wrote:* Anti Sub Warfare is a prereq for units that have sub spotting capabilities even if they don't have any torpedoes
But the example Joe gives can't even see subs?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I did notice that and am investigating that unit. I believe he was suggesting as a general rule we look for cases of the technology without the attack value.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

Ya thats right. The precision spotting is the issue then?

Concerning the tanker, I knew that, in fact we had this same type session before. I apologise. On that topic, tankers still give out all their fuel and crash, any plans on changing that?

Concerning cargo capacity, I see several frames which have a mouse hover capacity that is 1 less that actual. The King Stallion, I reference in the picture is one of them. If you hover your mouse over it in the build/fabrication window it shows 364. When built it is acually 365. Only 1 ton, but sometimes that makes a difference. There are several like that, worth typing about?
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I'll look into that.

Tanker issue is still on my list of issues but not likely to be resolved at this stage of development.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

Balthagor wrote:
Tanker issue is still on my list of issues but not likely to be resolved at this stage of development.
I am suprized you guys never did somthing like slap on a bandage and just make it so tankers wont give more then 80 percent of there cargo/fuel load. Its not the ideal fix. But a reserve of 20 percent should get them back to base in most cases, and is probly more apealing then loosing the plane all togeather.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

I'll pass on your comment. This one was always on my personally "really high" list but other things just kept bumping it...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Support & Issues - 2020”