Pending Deploy?

Get installation help, discuss issues, and submit bug reports in this section. Take a read through before posting... sometimes your problem may have already been discussed.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Jack16
Captain
Human: Yes

Pending Deploy?

Post by Jack16 »

I am very sorry if this answer is in another post (most likely an old post).

I love this game (Supreme Ruler 2020 GC), but sometimes, when i am having very much of units in reserve. When i want to deploy new units (with full health) they just stands in the reserve, and it is saying Pending Deploy (under the units name).
Right now im playing as Saudi Arabia, trying to make a Greater Arabia, taking back what was once one Kingdom;) So far i have captured most of my smaller nabours, and I am about to win a big war against my enemy (Syria, Iran, and Turkey, and the now dead Jordan and Irak). I can see theres quite much of units in my reserve, but not half of them are beeing used, why not? Do i have to have a larger army, more money (Money is not a problem:P), or is it the game that does not allow a certain amount of population in a country to hold a that large amount of millitary units?

I would love to kick the Syrians out of Israel, pleaze can someone answer me, what is the problem?

Jack16
grat2112
Sergeant

Re: Pending Deploy?

Post by grat2112 »

It sounds like you do not have enough people in reserve. You have lots of units (equipment), but not enough people to use those units. Go to your Defense Dept. and on that first screen it has a "reserves"... if that number is really low, or 0, then you need more people to join your army.
Jack16
Captain

Post by Jack16 »

That was my first thought too, but i have 50000 peoples in reserve, isn't that enough for some few divisions of land units?
grat2112
Sergeant

Post by grat2112 »

Well, I would think so. I'm still pretty new on here, so I don't know what else to tell you. Someone else may have an answer for you.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Is everything still stacked at the bases? If you create a "traffic jam" you will have to wait for some units to clear the base before others can get out.

Also, be sure you have the latest update, version 5.6.2 for the core game or version 6.6.2 for Gold/Global Crisis (or 6.7.63 is also supported)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Jack16
Captain

Post by Jack16 »

Yesss, it worked, i had to much of units stacked at one base, thanks for all help.

Just a redicules question, i want to maybe make a AAR, how can you take pictures in game? (the answer stand probobly somewhere else)

Jack16
trebor
Captain

Post by trebor »

PrtScn button on the keyboard then paste into MS Paint or similar program.

Or use a 3rd party program like Fraps which auto saves your screenshots to a folder.

Return to “Support & Issues - 2020”