When you destory a industrial facility?

Get installation help, discuss issues, and submit bug reports in this section. Take a read through before posting... sometimes your problem may have already been discussed.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Mission Space
Colonel
Human: Yes

When you destory a industrial facility?

Post by Mission Space »

I clicked on bomb facil order using the German fighter bombers and they blew up an industrial facility, yet the others remained?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: When you destory a industrial facility?

Post by Balthagor »

yes, that is how it currently works. The intended design is to kill the outside when the complex is destroyed but at this time that is how it works.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

One of the things I did in my mod was to increase the strength of the center hexes and decrease the strength of the outside hexes. So the effect is the situation you see will be avoided a bit more. Although it is still possible to happen.
DavidKD
Sergeant

Post by DavidKD »

Already noticed that in your mod (along with the increase in build times), but if the center facility is destroyed, won't the rest be taken offline? If so, then targeting the center facility makes more sense in vanilla 6.6.2, since this would let you capture the other facilities relatively intact and get them back online quickly by just rebuilding the central facility. And can you replace a military facility that is destroyed with an industrial one or vice versa? This would allow for some interesting facility combinations, especially if you can do that to a city. Though I admit I don't see much utility or point to it. Offhand, at least nothing game-breaking occurs to me, but it would a nifty thing for a small country to try, especially the one hex wonders.

David
Galindo
Lieutenant

Post by Galindo »

Balthagor wrote:yes, that is how it currently works. The intended design is to kill the outside when the complex is destroyed but at this time that is how it works.
But even though they are there, they are useless right? If yes, can the industrial facility be rebuilt?
"Ordem e Progresso"
GIJoe597
Board Admin

Post by GIJoe597 »

I don't know if the answer if yes or no about them being useless, I have my suspicions, but you can rebuild the center hub either way.
https://www.youtube.com/user/GIJoe597

Older/retired gamers, who do not tolerate foolishness.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/USARG

Return to “Support & Issues - 2020”