enable/disable airbuild facility

Get installation help, discuss issues, and submit bug reports in this section. Take a read through before posting... sometimes your problem may have already been discussed.

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

enable/disable airbuild facility

Post by mrgenie »

I already reported this once in a subthread, I guess it was missed since it doesn't show up on the know bugs/issues list

enable airforce building facilities is bugged. when I click disable, after that i can't enable them from the defense department window like i can enable all other unit production facilities. Instead, i gotta go to hex view and from there enable them.

screenshot and saved game added( it says, Under Construction) which is wrong, it's just disabled not under construction!

saved game
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler
Human: Yes

Re: enable/disable airbuild facility

Post by Balthagor »

Can you enable them from the Land department? Were they damaged? If a building is damaged and put offline it cannot be activated until it is repaired, that is a game rule.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
wrex
Warrant Officer

Post by wrex »

i get this sometimes as well. it seems like its disabled when you are building any type of military facility but i havent verified that yet.
mrgenie
Brigadier Gen.

Post by mrgenie »

Balthagor wrote:Can you enable them from the Land department? Were they damaged? If a building is damaged and put offline it cannot be activated until it is repaired, that is a game rule.
Yeah, they are 100% ok..Like i said, i can enable them through the land department..just not from the defense screen.
These buildings are in the middle of germany/france
To get to them, the enemy has through 6 of my alliances AND then through my 600.000 army size

doubt any of my enemies would be able to come even within 1000miles of my facilities..so yeah, I'm damn sure these facilities are 100% ok!!!

but, what the other poster just said might point out where the bug is indeed...since I am conquering the UK, and restructurizing the british military facilities I've just conquered...So it might be these facilities in the UK bugging the defense screen thinking ALL facilities are under construction
[UI-MOD] All-In-One viewtopic.php?f=91&t=31906
BigD145
Captain

Post by BigD145 »

All military facilities do this. Disabling and trying to reenable right away does not work. I've found you either have to go do something else and wait a day or two or just save and quit and load.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

Using version 5.2.1 I just tried this. When I loaded them and went to defense dept. I had the controls available to reactivate them. I then deactivated/reactivated 4-5 times with no visible issues. More details please.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

hmm, it seem George had actually found an occurrence of this...

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopi ... 49&t=10841

I'll lock that thread and we'll track it in this one...
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com

Return to “Support & Issues - 2020”