A Bunch of Stuff I Made

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

T.Wo
Corporal
Human: Yes

A Bunch of Stuff I Made

Post by T.Wo »

NOTE: These files are made for SR2020 and will not work on Cold War, 1936 or Ultimate.

Here's some scenarios and mods I've made after four years of development: http://filedropper.com/cx0EKyw5
Make sure to backup the FLAGBITS images in the Graphics folder.

Hope you enjoy them :-)
Last edited by T.Wo on Sep 20 2022, edited 333 times in total.
Iberia441
Corporal

Re: Three Scenarios I Made

Post by Iberia441 »

Very interesting and engaging scenarios you created T.Wo. I especially enjoy playing the Divided Planet 2000 scenario. Keep up the good work.
T.Wo
Corporal

Post by T.Wo »

Iberia441 wrote: Feb 11 2020 Very interesting and engaging scenarios you created T.Wo. I especially enjoy playing the Divided Planet 2000 scenario. Keep up the good work.
He he, thanks :wink:

You should also credit nbcdipper for the original Divided Planet that it's based off of
RichyRich136
Corporal

Post by RichyRich136 »

Everytime I try to start one the game crashes. I'm obviously installing it wrong, could you tell me exactly where the files need to go?

Thank You.
T.Wo
Corporal

Post by T.Wo »

RichyRich136 wrote: Feb 25 2020 Everytime I try to start one the game crashes. I'm obviously installing it wrong, could you tell me exactly where the files need to go?

Thank You.
Did you run those mods using SR Ultimate? They only work for SR 2020

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”