Dividing countries in Ruges mod – game crash at specific date

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

mladjura
Corporal
Human: Yes

Dividing countries in Ruges mod – game crash at specific date

Post by mladjura »

Hello all,

I have split all the countries in Ruges GC mod 4.36 to be more like Shattered world, but the game crash at specific date 14th march.

I have made all necessary changes in MAPS folder - GlobalCrysis.CVP and GlobalCrisis.REGIONINCL and in MAPS – ORBATS folder for assigning correct starting army to every region, cashed the game properly, and everything works well, until the game crash on 14th march 2020.

Can someone PLEASE HELP ME and tell me if there are any other changes I should made in order to make this work?

I would like to keep everything the same as is in Ruges mod, just to have map like in Shattered world.

Thank you,
Jaided
Corporal

Re: Dividing countries in Ruges mod – game crash at specific date

Post by Jaided »

I know very much offline. Please update the other stories I'm waiting for.
d-bassett
BattleGoat Team

Re: Dividing countries in Ruges mod – game crash at specific date

Post by d-bassett »

Sounds like it could be an event that is causing this. Open up the .SCENARIO file and find the line:

Code: Select all

#include "Global Crisis.csv"
and change it to:

Code: Select all

//#include "Global Crisis.csv"
Save the file, recache and see if you pass the April 14th crash date. If it passes that date then one or more of the events will have to be modified to work correctly.

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”