Default.unit Days to build problem

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Veo
Corporal
Human: Yes

Default.unit Days to build problem

Post by Veo »

Hello everyone

I want to make changes in unit production. I remebaer that i culd do this in supreme 2010. I want to make units production longer. Time for unit production for example 10x. In 2010 it was very easy to edit default unit in excel and change production time to all units. In 2020 i have problem becouse i cant use excel. Sr2020 utility works great but i dont have time to change aall units separetly... How can i make this changes automaticly in all units?
Any suggestions?
ps
Sorry for enaglish...
number47
General

Re: Default.unit Days to build problem

Post by number47 »

Why can't you use excel for SR2020?? The easiest way to do what you need is opening the file in excel spreadsheet, making mass correction you want by adding new column with formula and afterwards leaving only the new amount result column before returning the file back to csv format. I'm not aware of any other simple solution...
"If everyone is thinking alike, someone isn't thinking."
- General George Patton Jr
Veo
Corporal

Post by Veo »

I have to change that comas and then all warks great in Excel but there is another problem. When i save this excel and then replace that file in supreme data folder there are no changes in game...
Can anyone help my? Can anyone multiply unit production time 10x and give me a file or just tell me how to do this? :)
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

You have to create a cache http://www.supremewiki.com/node/48

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”