Mods/Scenarios Hosting on Strategy Informer

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Kres7787
Corporal
Human: Yes

Mods/Scenarios Hosting on Strategy Informer

Post by Kres7787 »

Hi,

Host your mods for free on Strategy Informer (unlimited space and unlimited bandwidth):

Step 1: Register http://www.strategyinformer.com/member/signup.php
Step 2: Upload your file through http://www.strategyinformer.com/myfileu ... php?g=6336
(File uploader is most compatible with Chrome; in case of any problems PM me and I will provide FTP location for the upload)
Step 3: Once we approve your file (after 5 approved files your future files will be auto-approved) you will receive a download URL to your email

If you got any questions or feedback do let me know in here or via PM!

Thank you!
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Mods/Scenarios Hosting on Strategy Informer

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Upto what filesizes do you support?
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Kres7787
Corporal

Post by Kres7787 »

Unlimited as long as they're mods of course. We got some mods that are a few GB large. How much do you need?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Thats good, but my new mod might be around 200mb. I have my hosting done for now, but it's good to keep my options open. btw, what statistics do you offer on downloads? This will be key if I would change host. :-)

I can add a link onto my homepage next time I update it :)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Kres7787
Corporal

Post by Kres7787 »

Hullu Hevonen wrote:Thats good, but my new mod might be around 200mb. I have my hosting done for now, but it's good to keep my options open. btw, what statistics do you offer on downloads? This will be key if I would change host. :-)

I can add a link onto my homepage next time I update it :)
200MB is no problem. Well, you'll have total downloads and weekly downloads, notifications on comments on your files, you can redirect traffic from one file onto another when it's old and you don't want to lose traffic for deleting it, and well that's about it for now :) we're working on a whole new upgrade for mods system, but that will be ready in a few months, huge as it is! :) any requests features wise from a new mods system? :)
SuperSwinka45
Private

Re:

Post by SuperSwinka45 »

Thank you very much for that topic. It is very informative and useful for me. BTW. Hello to everyone I am new here and it is my first post.
Lossidian
Sergeant

Post by Lossidian »

I just wanted to bring up, in the Shattered World campaign, Keene is in Vermont, USA. I can assure you without a doubt, it's a New Hampshire city, https://www.ci.keene.nh.us/ .

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”