continentnum

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

georgios
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

continentnum

Post by georgios »

how can I rename a continent?

for example to divide world not in geographical groups (afrika, america, europe..) but in groups of similar civilization or military alliance: nato, eu, brics, arabs..

where are the continent names stored to edit them?

this will also help to create equal groups and player not to have to scroll long menus in asia and africa and north america to have only 3 countries!
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Re: continentnum

Post by Ruges »

common you should know this one by now, or atleast where to find it. Where are the names of everything stored?

hint it is a local folder.

Also how is your project coming along, you have been working on it for months, and have released no info or shared anything.
georgios
Brigadier Gen.
Human: Yes

Re: continentnum

Post by georgios »

Sorry for the silly question... I found it some minutes later..

I am close to a possible release. Everyday I fix something and now I am caching full versions, including orbats, to see how the mod is working in global war situations.

The problem of today, is the calibration of gdpcbase parameter in default.wmdata file.

In the same file I had put in every commodity max per capita consumption the value of global consumption/global poputation and min per capita consumption zero.

Then I did several trials:

I put gdpcbase=10.000$ - it is approximately real world's gdpc. But domestic demand at first days is low but soon skyrockets and all countries suffer from enormous shortages.

I put gdpcbase=100.000$ and 50.000$ and demand dropped very low.

My current test is 20.000$, the default game value. It seems to work well.

Is there any advice for this?

Tell me what to upload and how and tonight it will be on line!

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”