Creating new scenario

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

miki25fv
Corporal
Human: Yes

Creating new scenario

Post by miki25fv »

Hi guys, well I need help or advice, do not know if I'm doing it right or I'm wrong, that I understand well, what I want is that a country, such as Peru, to investigate and units frabricar Russian, Chinese, German and American, for example the unit su-30 exit on my research and manufacture as I play with that country.

Now I was helping, but there are things I did not quite understand this:

1. I went to the MAPS folder copy and pege wolrd2020.cvp file in the same folder, rename it and put "war of South America", edit to Peru, to be more specific this section "worldavail O" to this: worldavail ORCGW also told me that this allowed me to make units peru russia, china and so on, save the file and leave it in maps.

2 I went to the eye scenario folder I have the 6.8.1 version of the game and I get two scenarios (scenario and scenario GC) elected the cuban cigars the GC scenario, I opened it with notepad edit this section # include "GlobalCrisis.CVP "," MAPS \ "for this # include" war of sudamerica.CVP "," MAPS \ "and this came savfile" Global Crisis "why change it" cuban cigars ", save and leave the file in the scenario.

postscript: I have to copy and paste in the same folder the file cuban cigar and change the name and edit it,PS: I have to copy and paste in the same folder the file cuban cigar and change the name and edit it as well as I did in step 2?.

3, This step is for the new cache, once you finished making the steps that mentions, among the chosen game and Cuban cigars, is hung and I play 30 minutes, I returned to the main menu of the new outlet, I went to savegame folder and left this CACHED - cuban cigars-GC, remove the spaces as they said in the supreme guide wiki Cigars.Sav'm Cuban so now I only ingame CACHE GC appears just that, well, I copy the Cuban Cigars.Sav and bring it into the GC cache folder, and renaming war of South America, entered the game, but nothing appears and not to do.

post data: excuse my English, I'm Latino and understand the language well.

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”