Confusion about scripted events

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Zutroy
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Confusion about scripted events

Post by Zutroy »

The modding gude at http://www.supremewiki.com has changed. Lately I've been tweaking the mod that I work on from time to time for Supreme Ruler 2020 Global Crisis, so I went to the section on on overrides and events for the .csv file to jog my memory on some things.

I clicked the link to go to custom events (from the modding guide for Supreme Ruler 2020 Global Crisis here), and it leads to a page for SRCW custom events here. Wasn't there a list of custom events specifically for 2020? My memory may be hazy, but I don't recall 2020 Global Crisis having scripted events for declaring independence or changing leaders/flags/governments.

Please confirm for me whether or not these events will work in 2020 Global Crisis. I assume they won't, but I'd like to know for sure. If not, please direct me to the list of scripted events that's relevant to 2020 Global Crisis---or explain to me why such a list vanished. Thank you.
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Re: Confusion about scripted events

Post by Balthagor »

You are correct that there used to be a separate page. Seems they got merged on the transfer. I added a break line to show where the GC events cut off.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Zutroy
Sergeant

Re: Confusion about scripted events

Post by Zutroy »

Thank you!

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”