Editing City defensive values?

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

DiegoEsteban
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Editing City defensive values?

Post by DiegoEsteban »

I was wondering how city defensive values affects the units garrisoned withing. My idea was to give a big bonus to Capital cities, making it the harder hex to take. Something like giving a fierce final defense of the capital.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Re: Editing City defensive values?

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

DiegoEsteban wrote:I was wondering how city defensive values affects the units garrisoned withing. My idea was to give a big bonus to Capital cities, making it the harder hex to take. Something like giving a fierce final defense of the capital.
If your thinking of the individual units survivability in defending cities, then it is the units value's you need to edit, the attack and defensive close combat values, and for the units defensive values
352,"Garrison",0,22,,,,0,0,1,60,,*,70,10,,,,,0,0,30,,,,0.15,0.1,,,2,,,25,,0,25,0.5,14,8,0,4,0,0,1,0,16,14,12,13,14,1,1,1,0,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,0,0,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,False,0,False,False,0,False,False,False,False,True,False,False,False,False,,0,,0,,,,,,,,,,0,,,,2,,14,1,16,0,1,2,3,4,

if you want to make the cities more durable of fighting, then edit it's respective defence values, like for the garrison units above. To see the changes you need to do a re-cache.

These links might be of help to you:
http://www.supremewiki.com/node/14
http://www.supremewiki.com/node/224
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
Ruges
General
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping

Post by Ruges »

larger cities already have a higher defense value, also capitals do too. Several other complexes also have them too.
DiegoEsteban
Lieutenant
Human: Yes

Post by DiegoEsteban »

Thanks for the replies, but what I want to do is to increase the defensive performance of the unit when its located at the capital (not just in any other city).
So if I increase the defensive value of a city (both ground and close), this will affect only the structure or also will give a bonus to the units on that hex? (The fortress structure doesnt works like that?)

PD: Sorry for my english :-)

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”