Modifying treaties

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Legend, Balthagor

Post Reply
Message
Author
User avatar
Anatolian
Major
Posts: 183
Joined: Sep 24 2009
Human: Yes

Modifying treaties

#1 Post by Anatolian » May 04 2010

I found the rtreaties.csv file in the INI folder and the following link:

http://www.supremewiki.com/index.php/Map_.CSV_Data

The params goes like:

1 Formal Alliance
2 Non Aggression Pact
3 Ceasefire
4 Peace
10 Mutual Defense
12 Full Transit Treaty
13 Land Transit & Supply
14 Air Transit
15 Sea Transit & Supply
30 Line of Sight Treaty
50 Troop Withdrawal Treaty
78 Combat Supplies Treaty
79 Military Unit Supply Treaty

81 Free Flow of Labor Force
84 Free Trade
87 Favored Trading Partner
88 Favored Research Partner

90 Embassy
91 Criminal Extradition
100 Missile Defense
113 UN Vote Proxy
120 Declare War against ...
121 End Alliance with ...
122 Economic Boycott of ...
123 Technological Boycott of ...


Obviously the majority of these cool arse treaties we dont have. So im guessing this file was just pushed aside during development and the game uses a different treaties file...where can i locate that, and can i put in the emboldened treaties currently not found in the game?
"One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

tonystowe
Colonel
Posts: 462
Joined: Apr 10 2006
Location: Tennessee

Re: Modifying treaties

#2 Post by tonystowe » May 04 2010

I wish....

User avatar
Galindo
Lieutenant
Posts: 90
Joined: Apr 13 2010
Human: Yes
Location: Copacabana beach

Re: Modifying treaties

#3 Post by Galindo » May 04 2010

That would be good.
"Ordem e Progresso"

User avatar
Anatolian
Major
Posts: 183
Joined: Sep 24 2009
Human: Yes

Re: Modifying treaties

#4 Post by Anatolian » May 04 2010

tonystowe wrote:I wish....
ah man :(
:lol:

No worries!
"One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Hullu Hevonen
General
Posts: 3602
Joined: Dec 11 2008
Location: Turunmaa/Turunseutu, Suomi
Contact:

Re: Modifying treaties

#5 Post by Hullu Hevonen » May 04 2010

Wasn't the Cease fire in the early versions of Supreme ruler 2020? I think I have such a memory, I could be wrong though
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

User avatar
Ruges
General
Posts: 3408
Joined: Aug 22 2008
Location: Nearby, really I'll see you tonight when your sleeping
Contact:

Re: Modifying treaties

#6 Post by Ruges » May 04 2010

Thats the correct file. And the game uses that info. However not all of them are active. Some of the treaties in that list have had there guts riped out making them not even appear ingame. But the other treaties in the list do work. And it is fairly simple to reactivate them look at the headers and the info for the treaties that are in game now and compare. From there you can figure out how to reactivate the other ones. Its how I did it for my mod.

User avatar
tkobo
Supreme Ruler
Posts: 11833
Joined: Jun 04 2002
Location: In a vast zionist plot ...RIGHT BEHIND YOU ! Oh Noes !

Re: Modifying treaties

#7 Post by tkobo » May 04 2010

Cease fire was in the series in sr2010,i dont remember if it made it into the 2020 version.I dont think it did.
There was a bug in which after you got a ceasefire treaty,you could not then move from it to a peace treaty.So it was often counter productive at that time anyway.
This post approved by Tkobo:Official Rabble Rouser of the United Yahoos
Chuckle TM

User avatar
Anatolian
Major
Posts: 183
Joined: Sep 24 2009
Human: Yes

Re: Modifying treaties

#8 Post by Anatolian » May 05 2010

Ruges wrote:Thats the correct file. And the game uses that info. However not all of them are active. Some of the treaties in that list have had there guts riped out making them not even appear ingame. But the other treaties in the list do work. And it is fairly simple to reactivate them look at the headers and the info for the treaties that are in game now and compare. From there you can figure out how to reactivate the other ones. Its how I did it for my mod.
Does your mod enact new treaties? ???
"One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Hullu Hevonen
General
Posts: 3602
Joined: Dec 11 2008
Location: Turunmaa/Turunseutu, Suomi
Contact:

Re: Modifying treaties

#9 Post by Hullu Hevonen » May 05 2010

Anatolian wrote:
Ruges wrote:Thats the correct file. And the game uses that info. However not all of them are active. Some of the treaties in that list have had there guts riped out making them not even appear ingame. But the other treaties in the list do work. And it is fairly simple to reactivate them look at the headers and the info for the treaties that are in game now and compare. From there you can figure out how to reactivate the other ones. Its how I did it for my mod.
Does your mod enact new treaties? ???
I'm afraid not :-)
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods

Vuk-Wolf
Colonel
Posts: 425
Joined: Aug 07 2009
Human: Yes
Location: Serbia

Re: Modifying treaties

#10 Post by Vuk-Wolf » May 05 2010

I think ruges mod has most of that treaties anatolian.
Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it.

User avatar
Anatolian
Major
Posts: 183
Joined: Sep 24 2009
Human: Yes

Re: Modifying treaties

#11 Post by Anatolian » May 05 2010

Vuk-Wolf wrote:I think ruges mod has most of that treaties anatolian.
I'll download :-)
"One death is a tragedy; one million is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin

Post Reply

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”