Modern Day Campaign

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

MertcanKs
Lt. Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Modern Day Campaign

Post by MertcanKs »

My friend Hullu;
Can you do a new version of modern day mode?
have done a great mod.
I have the last question :D

This mod,There's a better AI and diplomacy than 2020?
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Unfortunately no :-( no new version. The AI is better than the original 2020 GC :wink: . Fans and members often compare the MDC AI to Ruges AI, I would say that Ruges AI is more 'aggressive' while MDC AI and mod has a better 'economy' for the AI to operate on. Otherwise our mods are very different. I will hopefully get more time on my hands now in the near future and make mods for SRCW instead. But this project is "finished and complete", so to speak.
Happy Linux user!
Links: List of Mods
MertcanKs
Lt. Colonel

Post by MertcanKs »

I understand.rather upset.I 2020 liked than srcw.But you said the right.very aggressive ruges all country.disturbing realism of pruning.

I hope my friend will change idea :-(
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Post by TheCyab6a »

i hope u can improve sometin tho it would be more fair and real so to speak in the MDC russia starts with 3000 units i believe and the usa over 8000 this is a unfair advantage because in the real world russia has prbly 3 times as many land weapons this includes tanks,artiliry,recon etc evin tho %70 r out dated still u should re evaluate the ammount of units the usa has at the start
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Well, mod not in development any more :wink:
Happy Linux user!
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Post by TheCyab6a »

NOOOOOOOO its still good mod i enjoy it alot but oh well
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

:lol: Hope you will still enjoy it despite the mod not being in development :-)
Happy Linux user!
wika sate
Corporal

Post by wika sate »

HI guys i just whant to say that this mod shuld be like the SRCW modern day campaign and i am not saying that its not good its just needs a little more improvment

exeuse my english
wika sate
Corporal

Post by wika sate »

and i just whant to say that this mod is realy sllloowwww
TheCyab6a
Lt. Colonel

Post by TheCyab6a »

if u start with units u should start as the usa and look at how many deployed units and reserves u have u will know why is slow then :D
MertcanKs
Lt. Colonel

Post by MertcanKs »

I think İf you want this mod you can realesed great mod but you won't. :D
Realy you can great job.For example;
Arab Creative,EU,Nato ...
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

Yeah, it's possible, I am currently working on a mod for SRCW and recently got a new job, so I am not going to develop scenarios with NATO, Arab League as one country etc, I simply have not the time for it :-( . Your free to create it your self, though please mention the original mod/creator in credits or something :wink:
Happy Linux user!
MertcanKs
Lt. Colonel

Post by MertcanKs »

Look at this.it looks great.
Year 2024 and now began to groupings :D
WuOne
Captain

Post by WuOne »

Got a little problem playing this mod, I guess USA is set to maximize military production or something, which brings them to bankruptcy. Im in a year 2015 and they have 8 billion in debt and "-3.5 billion" in treasury, they built 104 land fabrications, 45 air fabrications, naval and missiles remain the same, Japan went bankruptcy as-well with negative treasury both countrys cant import nothing and world product demands decrease drastically, there is just one way out in here - attack them since they cant even import nothing to produce military goods for self defense.
Hullu Hevonen
General

Post by Hullu Hevonen »

WuOne wrote:Got a little problem playing this mod, I guess USA is set to maximize military production or something, which brings them to bankruptcy. Im in a year 2015 and they have 8 billion in debt and "-3.5 billion" in treasury, they built 104 land fabrications, 45 air fabrications, naval and missiles remain the same, Japan went bankruptcy as-well with negative treasury both countrys cant import nothing and world product demands decrease drastically, there is just one way out in here - attack them since they cant even import nothing to produce military goods for self defense.
I see something is heading the way it's currently heading :lol: . You use the newest version? Haven't experienced this my self with the US, Japan usually go bankkrupt but not always. also what settings are you playing with?
Happy Linux user!

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”