Southern Africa Mod

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Mission Space
Colonel
Human: Yes

Re: Southern Africa Mod

Post by Mission Space »

ZAR wrote:First mod I ever Played >3 very nice Mod .

But need to make Namibia Loyalty to Namibia and Increase Angolans Troops ( and try to increase relations with Congo {not DRC) cause they also Commies) .

And can You add the Butustans too ? just for the Fun ^^ .

Also ya could change Rhodesia Loyalty also bit .

en die musiek is nice :D . Like die Middle van daai Rhodesian song .
Will try to do, thanks brai. By they way, Ill try to do that Namibia loyalty thing in version 3. Atm im gonna try to upload version 2. I still dont know how to add troops to a nation. If I knew, Rhodesia and Angola would be stronger.
ZAR
Warrant Officer

Post by ZAR »

:-? ask the uncle's ?
jeffb
Warrant Officer
Location: Skem, Outer Pieland or right side of the Pennines, or right side of Pennines, LANCS

Post by jeffb »

Is this Mod still available? Can't seem to be able to download from the the links above. Pity there is no way of adding Biafra, Katanga, Somaliland and South Sudan to the game.

Cheers

Jeff
Wigan turnin Blue, My Ass!!!
Wigan RLFC
Ancient & Loyal 1872
Cherry & White Army
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

jeffb wrote:Is this Mod still available? Can't seem to be able to download from the the links above. Pity there is no way of adding Biafra, Katanga, Somaliland and South Sudan to the game.

Cheers

Jeff
I have been away from Supreme Ruler for a long time. Im barley exploring Cold War. I will try to update this damn thing and post new links.

Cheers :-)

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”