Southern Africa Mod

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Interceptor
Sergeant
Human: Yes

Re: Southern Africa Mod

Post by Interceptor »

What about just renaming it Rhodesia.SAV ? I can click on Rhodesia in the campaign select. but then I have to select Zimbabwe from the country to play list as Rhodesia is not listed.
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

FALSE u gotta do it old school style
Interceptor
Sergeant

Post by Interceptor »

Mission Space wrote:FALSE u gotta do it old school style
Ok so your Rhodesia country text is showing up then like in your pic on page 1? So it's just with mine then?
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Look, Buddy...I HAD THE SAME PROBLEM...I fixed it by Caching the RHodesia campaign. IDK why my cache that I put in isnt working for you..but im giving you a way to FIX it.
Interceptor
Sergeant

Post by Interceptor »

Take it easy. Some on here may not know EXACTLY on how to open up .sav files from a brief post up above. Just trying to help you correct your mod. Forget it.....
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Interceptor wrote:Take it easy. Some on here may not know EXACTLY on how to open up .sav files from a brief post up above. Just trying to help you correct your mod. Forget it.....
nah, dont forget it..im not mad. You dont open up SAV files, you just move them. Just Please explain your problem with Simple and clear words this time.
Interceptor
Sergeant

Post by Interceptor »

Mission Space wrote:
Interceptor wrote:Take it easy. Some on here may not know EXACTLY on how to open up .sav files from a brief post up above. Just trying to help you correct your mod. Forget it.....
nah, dont forget it..im not mad. You dont open up SAV files, you just move them. Just Please explain your problem with Simple and clear words this time.
I'm not trying to be mean, but giving answers like you gotta do it old school style is not simple and clear as well. It's ok, unless someone else notices the problem of loading a game up and the country text says Zimbabwe instead of Rhodesia on the main game play map then it must be on my end. No worries.
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Interceptor wrote:
Mission Space wrote:
I'm not trying to be mean, but giving answers like you gotta do it old school style is not simple and clear as well. It's ok, unless someone else notices the problem of loading a game up and the country text says Zimbabwe instead of Rhodesia on the main game play map then it must be on my end. No worries.
Okay, what I'm trying to say..is to Cache that campaign. First do you know what a cache is? 2nd Do you know how to cache?
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

AH WAIT, I got it! Check your CVP file in Maps folder and search for Rhodesia if you cant find that search for Zimbabwe..tell me when you have found it. Ill tell you the next step!
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

there may also be issues of the \Localize\LOCALEN\Scenario\Localtext-Regions.csv file overriding. That file sets the name for each language.
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Mission Space
Colonel

Post by Mission Space »

Balthagor wrote:there may also be issues of the \Localize\LOCALEN\Scenario\Localtext-Regions.csv file overriding. That file sets the name for each language.
okay, then..how do u fix that?
Balthagor
Supreme Ruler

Post by Balthagor »

change the name in \Localize\LOCALEN\Scenario\Localtext-Regions.csv... (or Localtext-Regions-GC.csv for GC)
Chris Latour
BattleGoat Studios
chris@battlegoat.com
Interceptor
Sergeant

Post by Interceptor »

That fixed it! Thanks :). Need notepad ++ to edit, or something of the same.
Col_Travis
Brigadier Gen.

Post by Col_Travis »

Mission, I was playing your mod when I noticed that Fort Victoria was still being called Masvingo, I wasn't sure if this was an oversight?
ZAR
Warrant Officer

Post by ZAR »

First mod I ever Played >3 very nice Mod .

But need to make Namibia Loyalty to Namibia and Increase Angolans Troops ( and try to increase relations with Congo {not DRC) cause they also Commies) .

And can You add the Butustans too ? just for the Fun ^^ .

Also ya could change Rhodesia Loyalty also bit .

en die musiek is nice :D . Like die Middle van daai Rhodesian song .

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”