Question on events and how to fragment regions

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

Inka
Corporal
Human: Yes

Question on events and how to fragment regions

Post by Inka »

Hi,

sorry I haven't found the answer with the search function. I wanted to create a scenario where you have to choose between one Andean State (Ecuador, Bolivia and Peru) and then win the elections to unite those three countries and then as second event or aim to win the war which is being declared to you by your neigbours (Argentina and Chile). So when Peru wins the Election, it unites with Ecuador and Bolivia, then Peru takes all the North of Argentina and Chile so that Patagonia (The South) becomes a new region and Ally of Peru called "Wallmapu". But I fear the last part isnt possible still, is it? Also I wanted to know if its possible now to split countries like Brazil, which in the Scenario Files are listed as entire country, not as group like the USA* or India, so that there can be new regions like "Amazonia"?
Thank you!

*edit: For example it isnt posible to take parts of South Dakota, North Dakota, Minnestoa and Nebraska to form the Republic of Lakota, is it?

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”