Idea's for Mods

What is the world like in 2020? What are the different ways to play? How can I create my own futuristic scenario and country groupings?

Moderators: Balthagor, Legend

nickcvader
Captain
Human: Yes

Idea's for Mods

Post by nickcvader »

I know that I can't mod well, but just some ideas so that other people can use them.

World War 3-

Cuban Missile Crisis goes awry. On November 2nd, 1962, the Soviet Union and her allies declare war on the West.

The Soviet Union nations are all merged into the Soviet Union. Yugoslavia under Serbia is reunited, and a supporter of the Soviet Union but not at war. All other Eastern Bloc nations are Communist and also at war. Germany is to be split in two, East and West, Cuba will also be in the Eastern Bloc as well as North Korea and Vietnam. China will remain neutral, but at any moment they can go to war. The Scenario will start with massive ORBATS for all nations involved and also, war already starts.

Alternate History Scenario-

Start 2020-

In 1947, the Third Reich ended World War 2 in a ceasefire. They occupy all of Northern France (Use Shattered World), Poland, Kalingrad, and all Russian States up to the Urals. Italy controls Albania, Ethiopia, Algeria, and Southern France. Yugoslavia is split up between Italy and Germany. The other Russian states towards the Pacific are to be merged into the Soviet Union in the mod. Japan also controls Korea, Manchuria, Northern China, Vietnam, Cambodia, and Laos, as well as most Pacific Islands and Indonesia. The United Kingdom has a very friendly alliance with Germany and has a Dictatorship Government. Nations like Iraq, Persia, and Turkey, as well as Argentina are allies of the Third Reich. Spain is split in a new civil war (Use Shattered World), China is also split in a war between Taiwan, Southern China, Tibet, and other states. India is independent and is to be called New United Kingdom and it will be the location of the still In-Exile Churchill Democracy. Germany and Japan, now stronger than ever, plan, using bases in the Caribbean and Pacific, to launch a last strike on America, which is suffering economically from over 75 years of a Cold War.

Return to “Scenarios, Mods and More - 2020”